We loved our stay at this hotel. It is in a great location. The price was very good compared to other hotels in the area. Free continental breakfast that was very good - it included waffles, cereals, danishes, bagels...etc. Loved the decor of the hotel. It was kept very clean - reminded me of french country. Our rooms were very clean and spacious. Large bathroom. Small kitchen area that worked well for lunch. Our rooms had french doors that opened up to the pool area ( our stay was in Feb. and the pool was heated so the kids were able to swim). Free internet. I would definitely stay here again when we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel