All reviewsbagelsfront deskking suitefree breakfastwithin walking distancestayed nightsshopping opportunitieshalf milehot chocolategood sizeclean roomsbaseball tourneygreat place to stayfast foodneeded anythingbig league dreamsair conditioner
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a no frills place to stay. The front desk people and the manager are all terrific. The room are clean and well kept. If you’re looking for a clean reasonably priced hotel, this would be a good choice.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
FFIgmwestcovina, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles West Covina, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear valued guest,

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our team. However I would love for you to feel as if we were at a hotel that offered more then just guest service. We are here for you. The next time you are in town please let us know. We can do many things to assist you during your travels such as: getting you directions to local attractions, suggesting local HOT food spots, getting your room ready with extra amenities. You name it we want to WOW you. We want to have the frills for you when you return. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I was here for a week on a business trip. This hotel was farther out then the place I was recommended to stay. Glad I chose what I did. Lot's of places to eat close by without hitting all the traffic. Couple of places we just walked to that were not fast food which was extra nice. The staff is very friendly. Front desk always polite and quick to answer all questions and address any concerns. The hotel is very clean. I have stayed in many hotels and the small things I see at other hotels that are not addressed are taken care of here. The elevators are cleaned so no fingerprints all over the doors inside, hallway floors vacuumed every day. Just things I have noticed at other places that are neglected are taken care of here. Congrats to the staff for stepping it up. One other thing is no matter who I passed from cleaning, maintenance, front desk, literally every staff member would stop to take the time to say hello and ask how my stay was or if I needed anything. I hope the management will recognize and congratulate the staff on a job very well done. The breakfast is as good as any I have had and much better than most. They do not let the food run out and usually have a member of the staff that stays out just to monitor everything at breakfast.
The room was very nice. Bed is comfortable, good sheets and blankets, A/C worked well, good selection of pillows and T.V worked great. Also the mini fridge was actually a fridge and not just a cooler that kept drinks cool and not cold. Microwave and coffee pot were good. Everything in my room was very clean. Carpets clean, behind the toilet was clean and there was not that mysterious ball of hair in the shower.....
It may be a while before I have to head back to L.A but when I do I will be sure to stay at this hotel. I hope the head guys at Marriot take notes from this location. Your staff is doing a great job and your customers notice.I was travelling with another employee of my company and he agreed about the staff and hotel. Thank you for a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I had read previous reviews and was prepared noise...but you should believe what everyone is saying about the noise. In hindsight, I should have asked for a room on the top floor ( I was on the 4th). I left the air conditioner on "fan" all night to help drown out noise from other rooms but you could still hear doors closing and footsteps all night long. However, the beds were very comfortable, the front desk staff were noticeably jovial and helpful ( I appreciated the kind demeanor after a long flight and 2 hour car ride), the hotel was conveniently located near the highway and a mall, and we were a short drive to Pomona college where we were during a college tour.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
FFIgmwestcovina, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles West Covina, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear valued guest,

I am so sorry to hear about the noise you experienced at our property. I am looking into the dates you were our guest to see what else we could have done to ensure a quiet nights sleep. It sounds as though the noise you comment on is from doors and guests in the halls. I can assure you we do our best to keep it as quiet as possible and will discuss this with our security and our team "the importance of walking the floors" to keep the noise level at a minimum at night.
I am very pleased your "gues experience" was a good one as we aim to please! We hope your journey to check out Pomona College was fantastic. Hopefully all went well as we would be so happy to have you back again to show you we can make your whole experience a restful and memorable one.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Fairfield is usually pretty good for business trips, but this one was great. Staff was very good, room was clean and comfortable, and the breakfast offerings were exceptional. I'll definitely be back.

Room Tip: Actually, any room is going to be good
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ralph S
Reviewed 18 September 2017

When I search a Marriot to stay in, The Fairfield isn't usually my first choice because, for whatever incorrect reason, I have always preferred a Courtyard or better level. I recently went down for a business meeting and the organization chose this hotel for everyone to stay at. I walked through the door and was surprised at the modern fresh bright decor right in the lobby. The check-in process was very easy and everything was efficient from the staffing end. I checked into rm 523 and again was pleasantly happy at the beautiful and comfortable King size bed that greeted me. There is nothing more depressing than walking into your sleeping quarters and seeing "just a room for the night". When I am tired, I want to feel happy about my surrounding. The staff called me within minutes to ask if the room was in good shape and if I needed anything else. Everything that might be needed was all in that room and in excellent serviceable condition. The bathroom was bright, modern, and very clean.
In the end, I felt like my night's rest was perfect. I highly recommend this Inn & Suites as a place for you to stay at.
There is breakfast and wireless, but I did not use either.
There are restaurants and a target within a half mile or closer of the hotel

Safe Travels,