All reviews great little place hot shower long drive comfort inn across the street freeway
Reviewed 2 December 2010

We pulled in here because of the small town charm and found this gem. Room was very clean, Beds were awesome comfy would stay here again anytime.

Date of stay: December 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kym J
Reviewed 17 March 2010

Driving North on I5 I had intended to stop in Yreka but was getting tired and impulsively pulled off at the first exit in Weed. The sun was setting and the Alpen-glow on Mt Shasta was beautiful. Across the street from your standard $89 a night chain motel was the Sis-Q-Inn. Taking a chance I pulled in to check availability. At half the price and impressed with how neat and clean everything felt I took the room. It was large with a view of the mountain and a refrigerator. The mattress looked brand new and was sooo comfortable and the room was quiet. There was no in-room coffee maker or hair dryer but I always carry my own so it worked out great. There was a continental breakfast bar in the office 6-9 with coffee, tea, packaged pastries , milk & cereal. In all a very nice stay.

Date of stay: March 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank Carol321
Reviewed 27 June 2007

This motel was extremely run down. The shower didn't work properly, the bedding looked dirty, the rugs were worn out. It was a AAA recommended motel, but upon check in, we were informed "all guests get the AAA discount." The rate we were charged turned out to be more than the published rate on the AAA website. We would not recommend this motel to anyone and would never stay there again. We felt ripped-off.

Date of stay: June 2007