All reviews free breakfast hot breakfast room was clean wet bar superior service large tv would definitely stay here again great place to stay mount shasta thank goodness across the street long drive stop desk cereal freeway cabinet
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Hotel is in need of maintenance. Bathroom faucet handle came off in my hand. Holes in the wall were not patched. Breakfast was mediocre fare. First floor bathrooms were out of order. Overall not a very clean establishment

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank C B
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We have stayed in weed 3 times.
Three different hotels.
This is the one we will use again.
Nuff said.

Friendly staff.
Clean room with large tv.
Breakfast is what you would expect.
Very little noise level even though it is close to freeway.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2018

We thought this would be a noisy stay as this place is nestled among truck stops and fact food joints. Pleasantly surprised to find it was a very quiet and comfortable stay. The mattress was amazingly comfortable. The room was big. There was a desk, but, the room could have used a table and another chair. Breakfast was OK, but, my pet peeve, they had no half and half for the coffee. However, Starbucks was right across the street.

Room Tip: Tell the staff to spring for some 1/2 and 1/2
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

My husband & I travel for work and stay in hotels 95% of our year. We found the front desk clerk at this Comfort Inn & Suites to be rude. She was not friendly or helpful. We checked in at 1:00 pm after driving since 4am and she was angry because of an early check in. She gave us a handicapped room with a wheel in shower??? It would have been great had we actually been in a wheelchair. It was freezing outside and the wind just came thru even with closed windows and the heater was prehistoric. Being a member does not give you any extras at this hotel. Avoid it!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Cherrie A
Reviewed 7 January 2018

I stayed at the Comfort Inn, Weed CA and have called and complained and emailed and there is not one person that take this complaint seriously. The bathroom was locked upon arrival and I had driven 10 hours and needed to use the bathroom. I had to wait 20 minutes for the maintenance to come fix the bathroom. The room smelled so badly of a chemical which I believe was mice/rat poison. The bedding was stained and dirty. I have called and spoken to Kim for months and told her I want a refund and they say ok what is your name and number and nothing is done. I want a refund for the $217.00 that I paid to be locked out of the bathroom and smell rat poision and smoke. My room was a non smoking room which you could tell people had recently smoked in the room.

I have been trying to get a resolution for over 4 months !!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is wrong with this company ????????????

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business