All reviews across the street room was clean mt shasta within walking distance small room short stay nice guy small town up to date an overnight stay motel proprietor chain highway brewery sign
Reviewed 5 August 2018

The proprietor was pleasant and check-in was no problem. My upstairs corner room was very basic and clean. As a woman traveling alone, heading north from the CA central coast, I felt safe enough staying here. I bought my dinner, locked up for the night, enjoyed some relaxing TV time then slept well for an early morning start. If you're looking for a no-frills and not-too-spendy place to rest and shower then journey on, this wouldn't be a bad place to stay.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 18 July 2018

We made a bit of a last minute decision for a weekend adventure. I am appreciative of the followup when I accidentally entered the wrong date on my reservation. Also appreciated the good rate. A nice place that looks to be getting upgrades along the way. Would stay again. :)

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2018

This motel/hotel was a pleasant surprise located just off highway 5 and as with most budget hotels these days Indian run. The owner was a nice guy we enjoyed chatting with. The room was simple but clean.

Weed is a small town and you can walk to all the restaurants and attractions. So we did, and it was fun.

For a few nights especially to escaped the heat of the Sacramento valley this place is fine and you will enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We picked this place as a quick overnight stop along I5 in Weed. The price was right, friendly check in and the room was clean. The bed seems comfortable so far and it’s within walking distance of Mt Shasta Brewery!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2018

This motel is clean, with pleasant staff, and upgraded rooms. Pity the sun shines from the wrong angle, but that would be hard to change. Don't expect five star, but for a short stay, this is well worth a try.

Stayed: May 2018