“Coffee stop”
Review of The Millside

The Millside
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A wide range of different choices ranging from steak chicken pasta pizza plenty to choice from
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Arrived when restaurant was closed and was welcomed by Dolores who could not do enough! Was able to get coffee, a delicious ceasar salad and amazing honeycomb cheesecake! Callie's customer service was excellent too! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

This afternoon I took my Dad for late lunch... from everything to the surroundings to the food and mostly the staff were all outstanding!
The girls who went out of their way to help me with my Dad out to the car were amazing! I’m sorry I didn’t catch any names.
They were busy but still made our experience in the restaurant enjoyable
Most definitely be back

1  Thank kathygaston
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I have been several times to this restaurant and have NEVER been disappointed...I have to say that the staff are soooo friendly and accommodating which makes for the best dining experience... What can I say about the food...EXCELLENT...I had the chicken bang-bang starter..wow! the best..you can also get this as a main meal...however for the main meal a friend and I had the steak and rack of ribs combo...It was incredible! I couldn't finish it all and brought the steak home with me!!! The garlic cream sauce is a must too...delicious... One other of the group got the scampi and I have to say it looked gorgeous and they said it was really enjoyable.. If your in the area, or not! it is worth a visit to this restaurant...

1  Thank Holsarem G
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

As part of a ladies day out, we stopped in the Millside for our lunch today.
I was so impressed that I felt I had to compliment this restaurant and also highly recommend it to others.
I don’t think I have ever met staff as friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for them.
I had the homemade chicken curry and it was delicious. The restaurant certainly does not skimp on their servings, and most of the ladies in our group ended up taking doggybags home with them.
The desserts are also yummy. I just couldn’t fault them.
2 courses for £10.95, plus free tea and coffee. Great value.
Well done to all at the Millside. I will definitely be returning.

1  Thank _ruth_barnes22
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

The Millside was recommended by a very helpful man in Bushmills today, he knew we were heading back to Dublin and insisted on us visiting this restaurant.
He was spot on, opens at 4.30pm and we could not recommended this place highly enough.
Excellent on every level, thanks to the staff of The Millside.
John