1,392 results
All reviews bart station made to order breakfast evening reception mandatory valet parking order omelettes complimentary breakfast san francisco breakfast was excellent indoor pool atrium bay freeway oakland california
Reviewed 12 September 2018

I liked the old decor better. The new decor is quite sterile and generic. Although it provides for more room, the beauty and charm are greatly dimenished. Wearing the wristbands for the more than one night is awkward.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
JessaD45, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Walnut Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Hi rabatista9385,

We all miss the old decor. However, we are upgrading our hotel into a more of a contemporary look to accommodate our guest better. As for the wristband, I am sorry if it brings inconvenience to you, we just wanted to make sure that our registered guests are enjoying the amenities we offer.

APologize once again, and we hope you will still consider us in the future.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Beautiful rooms with new color palette. Had construction going on but didnt affect us. Nice breakfast area, plenty of seating, great variety of food offered. Fresh fruits and staff was hands on entire time.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi linfosr1,

Thank you and we appreciate your response, We're glad that our spacious two-room suite is in your liking as well as our amazing cook to order breakfast. We always strive to provide great experience and. service despite the renovation.

thank​ you and we will see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I am four stays always from Hilton diamond status, so I travel a lot! The staff here was very friendly but overall not a great experience:

- The WiFi is horrible, weak signal and constantly kicked off. They have a note that for best service to use in the living room, but even there it was spotty. Maybe because I was in the 8th floor?

- The room was extremely hot and stuffy, even with it set on 65 and the fan running constantly, I couldn’t even feel it in the bedroom. I called engineering about it, but didn’t get an update if it was fixed, but seemed like it wasn’t.

- The first morning I had no hot water and had to take a freezing shower.

- Beds were way too hard and uncomfortable. Not at all like the normal comfortable beds other Hilton properties have

- Room service food was not good.

Overall, I’m glad I only booked two nights here and that I’m moving to another Hilton property 20 minutes away for my I next four nights in the area.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank bethanyr456

I am very sorry that you had this experience during your stay with us. We are already working on upgrading our WiFi for a better and faster internet connection. We will be addressing and sharing your experience with the rooms service, the guest room, and the shower to take corrective actions and make sure to avoid this issue.

Once again, we apologize for ​and we hope you will still consider us in the future.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Rooms were clean and very nice. Staff was unhelpful, and gave inaccurate information. Booklet in room inaccurate, and their lack of caring came through each interaction. When submitting a concern, was told they would get back to me w/in 72 hours, five days later still have not heard from them, and they have now charged me twice for the rooms! I called and they seem to not care, and lack concern.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi bonniejokomro,

Thank you for your feedback and comment. We're glad that our spacious two-room suite is to your liking. However, it is very unfortunate that you had this experience and will for sure address this issue with the team. We are in the process of updating our booklet in our guest rooms, I apologize​ for the inconvenience that may have caused during your stay with us.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

My husband decided to take me on mini vacation from SF to Walnut Creek because I'd been having some exhausting past few weeks. Embassy Suites was his first choice and I couldn't have been happier. The hotel was newly remodeled and absolutely beautiful! All staff were kind, attentive, funny and personable. The breakfast was delicious along with room service and happy hour!
And...I got the much needed rest my body had been begging for. We will definitely be back.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple