“The best pasta in town”

Pasta Primavera Too
Reserve with OpenTable
Pasta Primavera Too is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 314 Restaurants in Walnut Creek
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sunnyvale
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Great service! I found what I was looking for, the Pasta Verde with chicken is delicious. They have a great selection of wine and the coffe is excellent

Reviewed 14 December 2016

Situated at the end of strip mall, the outside doesn't look like anything special but as soon as you enter you are transformed into warm Mediterranean colours and a welcome glow. I had Alan as my server and he was wonderful. The food was fresh, hot and plentiful. Alan helped me pair a perfect wine and was attentive to me. Finishing with a wonderful espresso I left feeling very relaxed and sated. The menu is diverse but pasta is the specialty and they do a great job. Good value as well. Would eat here anytime.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

The smiley waitress was very helpful. Happy to let us share salads and entrees. However when they were delivered, neither matched the menu descriptions!
They did fix everything so maybe I'm being too harsh!

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Made a reservation through Open Table and table was ready upon arrival. Menu had a nice variety at reasonable prices. My wife and I both had the salmon which was fresh and delicious. Service was very good. Would definitely return if in the area.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Once again we had dinner here on our annual trip to Walnut Creek. I had the Pesto Gorgonzola, husband had Chicken Picatta, and we shared the Proscuitto as an appetizer. I loved the Pesto Gorgonzola, and I am stuffed beyond belief! The portions are very generous, so be sure to share the appetizer or salad. Wish I would have had room for desert, but there is no way.
Service is excellent, from the very exuberant young man at the door, to the prompt and attentive wait person.
We will be back next year, and this will be on our list for dinner.