Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 146
CheapTicketsUS$ 146
TravelocityUS$ 146
getaroom.comUS$ 165
1,505 results
All reviews olympic park room service buffet breakfast train station across the road coffee machine sporting events enjoyable stay an upgrade car parking easter show friday night concert sydney lift game convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2019

We stayed at the Novotel Sydney Olympic Park, as it was the closest accommodation to ANZ Stadium. We were greeted by lovely girls at reception, unfortunately even though we arrived later in the day our room wasn’t ready. But to compensate they offered us a free drink at the bar while we waited.
It didn’t take that much longer and frankly, we didn’t mind a drink to unwind from the long distance travel.
Room was beautifully presented, clean, and fresh.
We had breakfast included and it was divine.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Nathan C, General Manager at Novotel Sydney Olympic Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2019

Dear 149marcelinad,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Sydney Olympic Park.

It is always a pleasure to receive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2019

Novotel Homebush. Paid big money to stay there for grandfinal night the adjoining room next to ours people smoking smoke coming under the doors choked on smoke half the night.staff were notified nothing done about it to my knowledge.Then the staffs service door was banging all night near our door rooms not sound proof at all.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Sydney Olympic Park. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Sam Grasso

Reviewed 8 October 2019

From start to finish this was the perfect stay. From the first greeting we were welcomed and surprised to be guests of the day... Welcome platter of fruit in arrival, $75 to spend at dinner (an awesome bonus) and then a beautiful sleep before late checkout. We had breakfast- again superb. No regrets at all. Would have given 5s even without the bonuses. Will definitely be back!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear julieskerry,

Reviewed 5 October 2019 via mobile

Despite 3 reception staff, just one checking people in. Line of 10 of us waiting. Poor system. Hallway carpets well in need of replacement. Same with room. Bathroom lights very dull. Air conditioning didn’t cool at all. We were in a king room and both AC plants pathetic. Wouldn’t stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank SAT5051
Nathan C, Manager at Novotel Sydney Olympic Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2019

Reviewed 30 September 2019

I appreciated the upgrade I think I got. Nice big room with lovely view of Olympic park. Bath was actually too big. I fell and bruised myself quite badly trying to get in and out - and I'm not old! My steak from room service was cold and no salt or pepper.
I couldn't get a cocktail from the bar downstairs as they were only doing basic drinks (it was a weeknight and they weren't even that busy!) Bar in hotel across the road that they sent me to also had a very limited cocktail menu! I had to beg for them to make me a simple cosmo.....what's a girl gotta do after a busy work day?!
Breakfast was pretty average and the coffee machine was disgusting - real coffee is all I wanted for my $30 breakfast included charge. Eggs were simply sloppy scrambled in the bain marie.
Just a bit meh!

Room tip: BYO coffee and alcohol!
Date of stay: August 2019