All reviewsolympic parkanz stadiuman overnight stayattending a concertbed and pillowstrain stationconvenient locationone night stayrooms are smallbuffet breakfastpublic transportcomfortable stayshort stayroyal easter showeventsydneybrewery
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Bed was really comfy. Great continental buffet breakfast included although the coffee machine made terrible coffee. I ended up just having tea instead but I noticed they were serving barista coffee at the bar. Easy walking distance to restaurants, train station, sports stadiums and the show ground where Supernova pop culture convention is held.

Only negative was the shower's grout was all stained with mould. Needs a good scrub or re-grouting.

Overall satisfactory stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed so I could be close to Qudos Bank Arena. The location was good, the price was good, the room was small but comfortable and quiet. So I was satisfied, if I need an overnight stay in the future in the Sydney Olympic Park area I would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank nstone1111
Reviewed 16 June 2017

Was given complimentary pool use, service was fantastic, breakfast was yummy and the room was clean and beds so comfy. I was travelling with an infant and was given help with my luggage and baby by the cleaner. Great value for money.
Thank you so much for the lovely stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 30 May 2017

I booked the hotel without checking events that were happening at the stadium and the arena. Both venues has big crowds but, amazingly, I didn't even notice the noise! The rooms are a very good size and the cooling/heating system was a dream to use. The bar is also a pleasant place to grab a drink after a long day, with a good wine selection.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Our stay was for our fathers 80th birthday . From arrival to when we left the staff went out of their way to make our stay memorable . A personal greeting , decorated room , champagne and food platter in his room along with a signed card from all the staff. Thank you for your attention to detail and everything you provided for our stay

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family