All reviews olympic park anz stadium an overnight stay attending a concert bed and pillows train station convenient location one night stay rooms are small buffet breakfast public transport comfortable stay short stay royal easter show event sydney brewery
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

I arrived at 830am and they very kindly looked for a room and checked me in immediately. Extremely convenient location for the conference I attended. All the staff I spoke to were very courteous and helpful. The room was basic bit spotless. I would have preferred a better hairdryer, but besides that, I couldn't fault my stay.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Accor_Hotels_SOP, Front Office Manager at Ibis Sydney Olympic Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Dear EatsOutALot N,

Thank you for posting a review of the ibis Sydney Olympic Park. I very much appreciate your comments and I will look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Regards
Vicky Stasous

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

We have stayed at the Ibis Olympic Park quite a few times now & always find the staff to be very professional, friendly & happy to help. The rooms are spacious, clean & very comfortable with all one needs for a short stay. Special mention for the fantastic breakfast spread!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear kat369369,

Thank you very much for your kind comments regarding your recent stay with us at ibis Sydney Olympic Park. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, and I will be sure to share your comments with our team!

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and I look forward to welcoming you back to the ibis in the near future.

Regards
Vicky Stasous

Reviewed 10 May 2016

I have had trouble in the past getting a disable room to suit my needs. After a few postings regarding this problem I was contacted by the front desk manager and when we stayed there this time we met with her and I expressed my concerns. After this meeting I was very impressed with her options she could offer me and I offered some ideas as well which she took notes on. Also this time I did receive a phone call from the Ibis saying they could not supply a room for my needs and offered equipment for the bathroom. All I ever asked for if they could not supply the room/bathroom to suit my needs is to let me know and I can bring along my own equipment. I was very appreciative of the call and would definitely stay there again and recommend them. Thank you for a very lovely stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 6 May 2016

The place is well maintained and staffed. The room we booked was simply an overnight stay for the footy and was perfect. Literally a stroll to ANZ and Spotless stadiums and is handy to and Oporto and MacDonalds as well as more sophisticated eateries. Parking underground didnt appear to be well signposted as we arrived in the lobby of the motel across the road as apparently they share a carpark. We had a light meal which was nice and reasonably priced. For swimming, athletics, footy or concerts, its an absolute convenience.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family