Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 55
View deal
Hotels.com
US$ 55
View deal
PricelineUS$ 55
Booking.comUS$ 55
CheapTicketsUS$ 55
All reviews attending an event across the road blinds track football pullman
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2021

Recently booked into the Ibis Budget when attending a NSW athletic event. With events fairly early in the day, this was very convenient as we only had to walk across the road and we were at the athletic track.
On the downside, the room had a jug but no toaster was available. The rooms are also very small but nevertheless suitable for most of what we needed.That made it difficult when only wanting a light breakfast before competition.
It is advertised as a budget hotel so all in all a satisfactory experience and would use it again in similar circumstances.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 30 March 2021

Ideal location as I needed to attend a work related function at the Pullman unfortunately the Ibis was not available so I had to book the ibis budget, room was ok small shower but given the location it was suitable

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 8 November 2020

I was able to check in earlier than usual time. Great location at Olympic park, so u dont have far to go after a concert or sporting event.
And we found a cafe the nxt morning to go and enjoy a breakfast

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 28 October 2020

Thank you to all the staff involved in helping when my son's new and much loved football
went missing from the hotel lobby after he went to the football. He was so surprised when he
received a replacement ball from the team.

Well done.

Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

I stayed here for HSC marking and it made the whole experience so much easier and less stressful. I could walk to where I needed to be and leave my car because of the cheap parking. The hotel manager, Josh was really helpful, fixing any issues I had with payments and receipts and doing anything he could to assist. Thanks a lot for your help Josh!

Trip type: Travelled on business