See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Basic and clean. Quick and easy check in, friendly staff. Located in a quiet neighborhood, easy access to freeway to get to shops and restaurants. Clean. Nightly rate was a little higher than average but it was during the holidays.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I arrived with my family at 10 PM and checked in to our first room that we discovered was clean but the TV did not work at all and gave an error message on every channel. So... we requested another room.

The second room was actually worse... it was clean mostly but had a shower head that was clogged so much it did not allow enough water out to take a full shower and the biggest let down was cold showers for everyone... The shower valve had 2 screws coming out of it and the valve was about to come out of the wall. There were 2 bars of soap (the smallest I've ever seen) and if you read my post you will see that I do a lot of traveling. There was no shampoo available but the manager offered conditioner. Wow. Thanks... The TV in the 2nd room also did not work properly. The floor while it looked upgraded it was gapped & improperly installed. There were only two wash rags and three towels for a four-person room. The refrigerator and microwave were unplugged upon arrival....

I could go on and on and on but I will close my review with this final note to Mr. Tom Beaudet. Tom we laid down in the bed last night finally and wanted the bathroom light to stay on for the kids to be able to find their way in the middle of the night in case they had to go. As we lay there after three minutes we realized the hotel here seems to be so interested in saving money that they unplugged our appliances and they have timers on the lights so in disappointed fashion as we lay there going to sleep the bathroom light automatically went off. You say you leave the light on for us well in this case you didn't and Motel 6 fails.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I thought it was great for families on a tight budget. We were taking grandkids and daughter to Legoland. This motel is 7 miles away and the best price for a decent place in a 10 mi radius. Staff was courteous and helpful when we had a problem getting the fridge and microwave to work. They came to our room right away and tried a different plug and they worked fine the 3 days we were there to go to Legoland. The fridge kept the milk and bottles of water nice and cold and the microwave heated the breakfast items perfectly. The pool was nice and clean. All we wanted was a clean room, beds and bathroom to take a shower and sleep in every night after a long day at Legoland and this was exactly what we got. And it was quiet at night.

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor across from the deep end of the pool. Quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear YAYA Sister, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent staff, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Booked this room for a quick trip to Southern CA for business.

Upon arriving I went into the lobby and found no one there. Several minutes later a woman came in and couldn't find her keys to get into the office so I waited for her to go find them wherever she had left them on the property. I had received a call earlier in the week from them asking me what time I planned on checking in as I had indicated that I would have a late check in. I told them that I would be arriving between 10 and 11pm. They said they would be charging my room at 6pm sharp before I arrived to secure my room. I was fine with that. But when I arrived the woman still swiped my card and made me go through the whole rigamarole. Not sure what the call was for... And the property was less than half occupied judging from the cars parked in the lot.

The room was big which was good. It also had nice updated wood floors, which was also nice. Other than that the room was in terrible condition. The tv was a flat screen that was bolted inside a box on the wall but was crooked and the service went out several times during our stay. It was warm the nights I was there so we ran the air-conditioner which worked well at cooling the room but was loud as a jet engine. Before checking in I had bought a few items that needed refrigeration but when I got to the room the refrigerator was unplugged and had a terrible sour smell when opened. The walls of the room had large holes that had been badly patched and the curtains were torn up like someone was throwing ninja stars.

Overall I would probably not stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Kenneth O

Dear Kenneth, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your visit was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Front desk are rude and have no clue what CLC is. They act like they don't know what there doing so you have to book with a Credit Card. They try to double charge you. Just, luckily we were alerted by CLC they have already charged us. Stay far away from this Motel , unless you want to pay double.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business