US$ 129
HIExpress.com
US$ 117
ComfortSuites
US$ 123
Lamp Liter Inn(Visalia)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
Priceline
US$ 191
US$ 179
Priceline
All reviewscomfort innfront deskroom was cleankings canyon sequoiawafflesclose to the airportwould stay here againcomplimentary breakfastnext morningcoffee makerstayed one nightchecking outplace to eatminute drivegreat place to staygas stationshower head
Reviewed 25 March 2015

I stayed at Comfort Inn for two nights during my recent business trip. The hotel is right off the highway, making it easy to access. My room was very nice and clean, bed was comfy, breakfast options were standard. The staff was extremely helpful and courteous, especially the sweet lady servicing the breakfast area. The hotel has a pool, a sauna (which I haven't checked out), and a small gym. The only negative was their A/C unit. It is extremely loud (probably because it is outdated), so I could not possibly sleep with it being on. Without the A/C on, the room gets stuffy pretty fast, even with the window open. You may want to test out the A/C unit in your room; I am fairly certain that if I asked, I could have been moved to a different room but I was just too tired to bother. Certainly, it was not the staff's fault by any extent. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Make sure to test the A/C unit for noise levels.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Alyssa F, Loyalty Champion at Best Western Visalia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2015

Dear M T,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your recent stay with us, it brings smiles to our faces to hear all the good things you had to say and lets us know we are doing a job well done with our staff services and insuring that our guests have a comfortable and memorable stay. We do hope that you will consider sting with us again if you are ever in the area again, again thank you.

Reviewed 15 March 2015 via mobile

I'm a frequent traveler, so I have a few non-negotiable needs when on the road: bed must be clean, I want a hot breakfast, and there has to be plenty of towels. Check, check, and check.
Is it fancy? Heck, no - the wallpaper in the bathroom is outdated, the breakfast room desperately needs more (read better) lighting, and the towels were a little on the thin side. But if you're expecting a palace, the Hampton is right down the road and more than willing to charge $40 more per night. If you want a comfy bed and a full tummy without overly lightening your wallet, this will take care of your needs.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Arlene744
Alyssa F, Loyalty Champion at Best Western Visalia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2015

Dear Arlene744,
We appreciate your review regarding your recent stay with us and we are pleased to hear that you got your three top things out of your stay with us. Our bathrooms are definitely one of the projects we hope to achieve this coming up year to make sure that we give our guests the whole package when it comes to their stay. We do hope that you will consider staying with us again if you are ever in the area again.

Reviewed 10 March 2015

The front desk personnel need to be aware of who is entering their hotel. There was an obviously homeless gentleman going through the garbage can in the front of the property and then walked
Past front desk attendant, then proceeded down the guest hallway. Not sure if he exited the hotel
Or went up to the second floor. I pointed this out to the staff person, I believe her name was Kim,
Totally clueless and not too concerned.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business

Dear Melinda J,
We are very sorry about the actions that were not taken during the incident you had brought to the front desk staffs attention and we have had a talk with her along with the rest of the front desk staff to ensure that the proper actions are taken if it were to come up again, we do hope that the rest of your stay as enjoyable and that you will still consider staying with us if you are ever in the area again. Again we do apologize and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 6 March 2015

We stumbled onto this property at 9:30 pm just looking for a good place to stay. The staff was gracious and accommodating. It was easy off - easy on the freeway, yet far enough off that it was totally quiet. The room was clean, and the beds comfortable. Breakfast in the morning included cereal, eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, juice and coffee. Checkout was simply turning in the key and collecting our statment. The clerk was leaving to go somewhere else, but when she saw me she turned around and came back to the counter to check us out. With a SMILE! I totally recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask the clerk for what you need! We needed a handicap room.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Alyssa F, Loyalty Champion at Best Western Visalia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2015

Dear Anne L,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review regarding your stay with us, our staff try’s its hardest to make sure our guests have an enjoyable and comfortable stay and your review ensures us the job is getting done. We do hope that you will continue to stay with us if you are ever in the area. Thank you again.

Reviewed 4 March 2015 via mobile

We left Tampa last Wed, this morning we wake up (6 days later) with the miles, Remus, Sparta, and Thor behind us!

Corina at the FD was so awesome. She gave us a great rate, and when I brought down the bottle of wine (we thought was a screw top) I didn't even need to ask. She opened her drawer and handed over the bottle opener! Now THATS service! God bless you!

Our room is huge, the AC was quiet the sheets smell fresh and clean, and the bed was super comfy. I'm not a fan of the cable tv remote for Direct TV- but just plugged inn iPad to HBOGO from home and watched a flick.

Thanks, CI&S Visalia- we are one step closer to my Besties new home in Cali. For now, it's here.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends

Dear michellegrunberg86,
We are so ecstatic to her how much you enjoyed your stay with us our staff works incredibly hard to make sure our guests feel as welcomed as possible. Corina is one of our kindest workers and it makes it even better that she is our front office manager and can give our guests the experience they deserve. our housekeeping staff works hard every day to make sure rooms are in tip top shape and your great experience lets us know we are doing our jobs rights. We do hope that you will stay with us again if you are ever in the area.