“It's the old style with car hops but inside eating also”
Review of A&W Restaurant

A&W Restaurant
Ranked #78 of 322 Restaurants in Visalia
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I enjoy the nest-alga of the place with the car hops. As always The burgers, fries , and A&W Root Beer is always good

Reviewed 18 April 2017

When I am a hurry and don't want to go in I stop by because they deliver to your car. The food is typical A&W; however, consistently good.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

We ate dinner for my birthday at the Vintage Rose, across the street from this A&W. I was craving a root beer float, so we skipped the fancy dessert and walked across the street to A&W, which brought back such happy memories from when we hung out at the one in Anaheim. We ordered our desserts and took them back to our hotel to eat. Loved our floats. Yum. So good.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

On our way home from the Sequoias, we decided to treat ourselves to an A&W root beer float. We decided on this location as it was close to our current location on our route home. The location is much to speak of and ended up being a little out of our way. The root beer float was phenomenal but a little pricey. What the heck, we're on vacation so all bets are off!

Reviewed 14 August 2016

My wife and I went on National Root Beer Float Day. I wanted it without ice cream. The girl at the cash register was a little thrown by the request. After checking with staff, no problem. They even gave us coupons for a future trip. The place was very busy. The staff still met our needs quickly.

Been to A&W Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK