“Best pizza in town!”

The Planing Mill
Ranked #5 of 322 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

The pizza is absolutely delicious! Yeti is my favorite and the drunken mushrooms, oh my!! The beer is tasty too, note it’s primarily craft beer. The outdoor area is a plus as well. I enjoy with friends and family (yes, children friendly).

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Wonderful relaxing time with great food, drink and my friends . I 've ordered many of their items and it is always been great.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Awesome pizza great beer great atmosphere that’s room. We went for Father’s Day and there was plenty a room and every time my husband and I go good staff and great beer

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Called in order and it was ready when I arrived. It was nice to park right in front to pick up my order. The bruschetta is faboulous !!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This place sucks lately. They no longer answer their phones. When it picks up, it refers you to their website to order online yet the loyalty coupons they send you can't be used online so you have to order in the restaurant, which is super loud, and wait at least 20 minutes for it to be ready. When you get your pizza it's a real let down if you custom ordered it. I feel like if you go with one of their specialty pizzas, they are a lot better. I would go with one of the other pizza places over this one nowadays, which is a shame because they were really amazing when they first opened.

Been to The Planing Mill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK