“Totally Missed the Mark on This Meal”
Review of Left Of Center

Left Of Center
Ranked #156 of 305 Restaurants in Visalia
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I have been to Left of Center several times, one of my favorite restaurants when I’m in the area. Tonight will be the last time we eat here, the service was very slow, waited over an hour for food for a party of 4. My burger was great, but another in our party ordered their’s without the thousand island dressing, unfortunately the cook didn’t pay attention to the request. We informed the waiter who said he was sorry, but no offer to remake the burger as originally ordered. I usually love their sweet potato fries, but they were luke warm and undercooked. My dad ordered the salmon sandwich, it was brought to the table 15 min after everyone else’s, we were done eating before his food arrived. Very disappointed, we won’t be returning.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

While visiting family and friends in between the holidays my husband discovered this little unassuming eatery on his o-dark thirty morning coffee run.

He did some recon and discovered it had great reviews so later that day when we started talking about which of our regular haunts we should go to for dinner he started in about this place. Hmmm. Not living here I looked forward to a once or twice a year visit to x or y restaurant, however, we were all Game for for a little adventure.

Truly, from the first greeting to the last goodbye this was a great experience. The service, food and drinks were above average.

I promise you I have reason to say I’m a Lemon Drop expert and this may have been the best I’ve ever had so I recommend those highly. Also tried at our table was a Michelada and a Chili Marguerita. Both were passed around and well liked.

For food we went heavy on the burgers, Chinese chicken salad, Mac and cheese, and Indian Corn! The sweet potato fries are yummy too.

The portions were more than generous. We all took boxes home.

We all loved it. We all talked about with a different group of local friends the next night at dinner who now will try Left of Center.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Wow....Excellent rib-eye torta..very nice clean restaurant. Half-service...you order at the counter and they bring it to your table. Happy hour with cocktails. The fresh street corn was excellent. This is one the best meals I have had. The rib-eye was cooked perfectly with so much favor. They make their own cheesecake and empanadas.