See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

The typical Hotel but with the family there is no problem that is unsolvable no matter what type of day that you have had or what type of emotion you may choose to share these kind hearted human beings brings joy to them to try and make you as comfortable as possible bringing forth love and cheer that is from the heart rather than going to the any other Hotel I choose Red Roof Inn Victorville always thank you guys for making each day the best day Natasha Australia Anastasia and crew

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Do not stay here. I'm not going into detail about the ridiculous $50 deposit that I have to wait a week to get back, the lack of wifi, or the parties all night, because I woke up covered in bed bug bites. Do not stay here. I literally threw away my luggage to ensure I didn't take any with me. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank oconnosj
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Kristina at the front desk is very polite good customer service and is very helpful and if anything was wrong she was on point in helping me.The rooms were clean and the maids were very helpful to.So if u ever come ask for Kristina with a K

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Georgia M
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Kristina at the front desk is awesome. Very polite friendly and make sure u get everything u need. Very helpful in every way she can. She's been very nice and helpful. Thank you Kristina for doing ur job to the best of ur knowledge. Keep doing a great job and stay friendly and helpful.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Amy M
Management response:Responded 9 June 2017

Dear Amy M,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! I am so delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that Kristina was able to make your visit memorable. I will share your kind words with our team and I look forward to your next visit the next time you are in Victorville. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

This is nothing but a welfare motel. People party all hours of the night, they are remodeling and banging constantly. Our TV turned off every 45 minutes, the bathroom area light turned on every time you stood up in the room. Someone paced back and forth in their room above us all night. Rooms are dirty, beds are miserable. We ordered a non-smoking room and someone had smoke in the bathroom continuously. The smell of cigarettes and hot steam is awful. DO NOT STAY.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen A
Management response:Responded 9 June 2017

Dear Karen A,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I apologize that your recent stay with us fell short of expectations. I have shared your feedback with our team members to assure that corrective measures are being taken immediately. Guest feedback, negative or positive, always helps us to improve so thank you for giving us that opportunity. I am confident that we can exceed your expectations should we be given another chance. Thank you again and have a great day.