See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Kristina at the front desk is awesome. Very polite friendly and make sure u get everything u need. Very helpful in every way she can. She's been very nice and helpful. Thank you Kristina for doing ur job to the best of ur knowledge. Keep doing a great job and stay friendly and helpful.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Amy M
Management response:Responded 9 June 2017

Dear Amy M,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! I am so delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that Kristina was able to make your visit memorable. I will share your kind words with our team and I look forward to your next visit the next time you are in Victorville. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

This is nothing but a welfare motel. People party all hours of the night, they are remodeling and banging constantly. Our TV turned off every 45 minutes, the bathroom area light turned on every time you stood up in the room. Someone paced back and forth in their room above us all night. Rooms are dirty, beds are miserable. We ordered a non-smoking room and someone had smoke in the bathroom continuously. The smell of cigarettes and hot steam is awful. DO NOT STAY.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen A
Management response:Responded 9 June 2017

Dear Karen A,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I apologize that your recent stay with us fell short of expectations. I have shared your feedback with our team members to assure that corrective measures are being taken immediately. Guest feedback, negative or positive, always helps us to improve so thank you for giving us that opportunity. I am confident that we can exceed your expectations should we be given another chance. Thank you again and have a great day.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

I had a wonderful time at the red roof in it was good guest services room are nice and clean and well-kept together I recommend people go check it out real comfortable and relaxed and quiet and you can even bring your cats or dogs So it like one Big Happy Family

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 20 March 2017

Dear Shanique74,

Thank you for 5 STAR REVIEW! It is such a delight to know that you and your pets enjoyed your stay. We are indeed one big happy family here at the Red Roof Inn in Victorville. I will share your kind words with our staff. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Close to highway 15 and one of the last places to stay if you are on the way to Las Vegas.

Good sized rooms...no breakfast offered but there are a number of places close by where you can get breakfast.
For example Dennys and Starbucks are quite close by.
The sink didn't drain away too well and tell shower was a little awkward to use but apart from that it was fine.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 16 November 2016

Dear andreaat62,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent stay with us. I apologize about the condition of the bathroom. Your comments will be shared with our team members to ensure similar situations do not happen again. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to be your hotel of choice the next time you are in Victorville, CA.

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

I was a little concern when reading the reviews. The staff were pleasant. Suzanne took care of us. We had an issue with the wifi but she took care of after we notify her about the issue. The rooms were spacious but need to upgrade. I would stay here again when traveling to vegas. Great staff. Thank you for an enjoyable stay.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Roberto G
Management response:Responded 9 August 2016

Dear Jboy_11
Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with us. We are very pleased to hear that our staff were accommodating and cannot thank you enough for the perfect score. We have great news: our rooms are being upgraded very soon! Thank you again for your feedback. See you soon!