See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2015

I don't even know where to start....first when trying to check in the lady at the front desk was rude she lied and said she had no bottom smoking rooms so i said i would just take a non smoking room and she threatened me to take me deposit if i smoked. Then once i went to this non smoking horrific room it smelled like dog cat smoke and some other things so i called her to tell her and she said she would check into it but never came. Then every thing in the room was old dirty and had some kind of animal hair all over everything. I am glad me or none of my family are allergic to animals because it seems as though the whole hotel is full of animals every where i looked people had animals coming out there rooms. But anyway back to the room....the walls had dirt filth and other things all over them the floors was dirty the bathroom was dirty peeling paint and old. Now some might say why didn't you just leave??? Well i had been driving for along time i had reservations and i have never ever been to a redroof inn that was messed up like this one and i had planned to stay the weekend and but after seeing this room i just prayed i could make it through the night. This is by far the worst redroof inn i have ever been to and they charged me 72.00 bucks i will never and i mean ever go to this place again!!!! And neither should you!!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Madd A
Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

This is the worst hotel I've seen in my entire life! The grounds are filthy & disgusting! The elevators are hideously filthy! I had to dust & sanitize our entire room before unpacking. The sheets and towels are stained. The ice machine was too far away from our room. The washing machines & dryers were so disgustingly filthy that I chose not to use them. There's no lobby, it's just a counter and a couple of love seats. The asphalt in the driveway is cracked and there's leaves & debris all over the grounds. Even in the elevators. Don't go there! You'll regret every minute of it. It's was a depressing experience all around. We couldn't get out of that Hell hole quick enough!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank RLWilliams1
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Wow, I thought places like this only existed in movies. Cigarette burns on the bedspread, sink and bathtub. No blankets on the bed, only a sheet. And there was no way I was going to pull that bedspread on the bed with me. yuck. I think one of the pillows actually had a wadded up blanked sown inside of it. And I think the smell of skunk was actually coming from one of the rooms and not the parking lot.

Room Tip: I"m not sure if there is one.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank jimbeck99
Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

My other half wanted a dodgy motel for a laugh and that's what we got.

Bed was rock hard smelling of soap suds and I woke up itching.

Saying that it was clean on the surface (until I checked under bed I hadn't left anything and it was filthy) and shower was nice and powerful. Did look a bit dodgy but for £25 you can't expect more. Pay a bit more for better.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

Absolutely the worst, I have traveled quit a lot and stayed in some real fleabags, but this takes the prize! We should have ran fast and far when we pulled up and saw a police cruiser at the front door. The room was filthy, the floor had not been swept, the desk and counter had food stains and crumbs. The bathroom door was leaning against the wall broken off the hinges. We got another room, the walk way was filthy with stains from god knows what. Their was no hot water, the tv remote didn't work. The elevator was filthy, the wall was repaired with a piece of ply wood with obscene graffiti. DO Not stay at this hovel, the only thing missing were the hookers in the lobby.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family