“Not the Ritz but better than other places I've stayed - I'd recommend it” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of 10th Green Inn

10th Green Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Valley Springs
10th Green Inn
Austin, Texas
“Not the Ritz but better than other places I've stayed - I'd recommend it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2011

We stayed several nights, we were in the rear of the building away from road noise - not that there was that much noise in Valley Springs. The location was very convenient for us. While other reviews of this place are true about being dated - I didn't feel it was run down at all. It sort of added to the charm in my opinion. It's not a hotel chain, there's not big corporate money involved - it's a quaint, charming building and a decent place to spend some time. I didn't find the room dirty or not dusted. The fireplace was a nice bonus. Whoever cleaned our room took the time to pose a couple of my sons stuffed toys on the bed we had for him. Made me feel very much like we stayed in someone's home and not in a hotel. If you need some place "fancy" this may not be it. If you want to feel like you stayed in a distant family members guest room - this was how I felt and maybe you will too.

Room Tip: Most rooms are upstairs - watch that.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank incrediblySmart
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2011

Second time being at the 10th Inn , my room was in the back so no road noise , the room service was excellent , my room was very clean , the cleck was very friendly , the price was right , stayed two nights... Will be back again !!! P.S the fire place work all night big plus ,,,

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank players063
Las Vegas, Nevada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2010

We were excited pulling into the parking lot of this quiet looking inn, 50 feet off Hwy 26, which turns out to be a very busy road during the week. The inn keeper looked like we just woke him up, he was surprised that we wanted to stay 4 nights, even though we made reservations a month in advance. He said “he would be able to pay some bills now.” We should have taken that as the warning. The room looked as if it had not been dusted in months, colored towels looked dryer burnt, light bulbs burned out, but there was a flashlight on the night stand with dead batteries in it. I not sure if the sheets had been washed as the musty smell was to strong to tell. I had to make 3 pots of hot water in the in-room coffee pot just to get clear water. The phone calls cost .25 cents for local calls and forget having anybody call the room, as my daughter did, it was just to much trouble for the inn keeper to transfer the call to 1 of the 10 rooms. The “continental Breakfast” consisted of packages of instant oatmeal, packaged bagels, and Danish. The fresh fruit was a bunch of bananas and 2 nectarines, all of which were never replenished, and left out all the time we were there. Breakfast hours are 7 to 9 am, if the inn keeper is up. I had to wake him at 7:30 to get extra toilet paper, which none was left in the room. This place has a lot of potential but needs a lot of attention and care which it is not getting with the current owners. If you go, take you cleaning supplies and ear plugs if not a weekend or holiday.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank linedog1

Travellers are raving about these Valley Springs hotels

auburn ca.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2007

This Inn is in disrepair. The decor is worn and misrepresented.
The gas fireplace would not work. Dining is not available as depicted. Golf package was not available as advertised. I refused to stay.

• Liked — location relatuve to golf course
Stayed December 2006
1 Thank yerbytrips
Davis, CA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2005

Very clean room. Bathroom was very small. Some road noise but nice views of the adjacent golf course. Overall, OK.

4 Thank djt68
25.0 km away
Travelodge Angels Camp CA
Travelodge Angels Camp CA
#3 of 5 in Angels Camp

Been to 10th Green Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK