My family and I just got back from a restful retreat at the Lodge at Blue Lakes. The rooms are wonderful, spacious, and most important, very clean and neat, which is important to my wife and our kids. The people running the lodge are very friendly and kind. Mr. Peter and Ms. Maryann know how to run a hotel. The restful atmosphere at the Lodge is just what we needed to recharge the batteries. We would go back for sure. We highly recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge At Blue Lakes offers 21 premium guestrooms, including one Waterfront Executive Suite. Rooms feature lake or mountain views. Room types are deluxe 4 poster beds with in room jacuzzi tub, kitchenettes, lakeside and mountainside rooms. Guestrooms are individually furnished and decorated. Wireless Internet access is limited and is only available to certain rooms/areas. Free local calls. Flat screen TVs, small refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Air conditioning, climate control, welcome amenities, and hair dryers are also included. Microwaves and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Rooms are accessible via exterior corridors. Housekeeping is provided. All guestrooms are non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lodge at Blue Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Blue Lakes Hotel Upper Lake
- Hotel At Blue Lakes
- Resort At Blue Lakes
- The Lodge At Blue Lakes Upper Lake, Lake County, CA