All reviews the pub quiet location restaurant next door night's sleep premier breakfast good nights sleep visiting family very comfortable stay family room on arrival plenty of parking car park three nights reception staff home from home comfy bed room key
Reviewed 22 December 2016

The room was clean and comfortable unfortunately the a member of staff serving breakfast was really rude and abrupt both mornings, we are always really pleased with breakfast at premier inn but this one was awful, greasy not what we asked for and everyone had burnt sausages on the first morning.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2016

As you will see from my comment below our stay at this Premier Inn was a great success which we thoroughly enjoyed.
Only suggestion is, is that if you want a Premier Inn breakfast you arrive in the restaurant well before 9.00am after which they are reluctant to serve you the Premier buffet and want you to buy from the restaurant owners own menu.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2016

I stayed for one night as I needed to be in Oadby the next day. I was aware before I arrived that there are only showers at this Premier Inn but I was disappointed to find they are of the fixed-head variety as I did not want to wash my hair.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2016

I booked two rooms for myself and my parents for a one night stay 16th of Dec I phoned the week prior to ask about an early check in as we had a funeral that day we arrived a 10_30 so we went for breakfast at the Goodwin's restaurant in front of the hotel very good. I had a call from Lucy at the hotel to say two rooms were ready for us at 11o'clock the staff at this hotel are really friendly and helpful rooms are spotless and quiet Goodwin's restaurant is very good. excellent service and reasonable prices we would definitely use this hotel and restaurant again

Room Tip: Rooms to the back have lovely views over the country side
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2016

We stayed for one night (passing through, as it were) and found the hotel excellent. The room was immaculate having clearly just been refurbished. We tend to always stay at Premier Inns - hardly ever disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple