All reviews paper towels pine rose full kitchen get away front office family vacation babbling brook hustle and bustle blue jays street noise city life hidden creek front porch board games the grill minute drive koi pond
Reviewed 9 October 2017

In the forest but close to shopping, eating, recreation choices. Lovely setting of rustic cabins of varying sizes (studios to multiple bedrooms) to accommodate singles or family groups. Cabins are comfortable and include wood burning fireplaces, WiFi, cable TV, and kitchenettes. Grounds are lovely with special touches found throughout the site--wooden swings, hammocks, play areas, great swimming pool/hot tub area. BEST part is the front office people who work there--so pleasant and personable, helpful with suggestions for area visits, etc. Relaxing and peaceful. I've been there twice in the last year and will be there again in November; may become an annual tradition for getting away from it all while not having to travel too far to do it. Love it there!

Room Tip: Go online to see descriptions & photos of the many different rooms available; talk with office staff to get help
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We haven't Been here for a while, but we're very happy to see that it's still such a great place to have a vacation . They done some remodeling around the pool and it looks really good the cabins are great as usual and the owners are so nice . It's everything you could want all in one place . We will definitely go back for our family vacation again .

Room Tip: We stayed in winter ski ski chalet it's very close to the pool
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DiannaS514
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We recently held our wedding at the Hidden Creek Lodge at Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins and what a venue! We selected this location not only for the fabulous atmosphere that their big outdoor deck space offered, but also because of their great dog-friendly policy (as we wanted our four-legged companion to be part of our big day). The staff is great, their vendor selection is limited, but the vendors that we chose were excellent. The only complaint from some of our guests was air conditioning in the cabins. With the exception of the bridal suite's blasting A/C, there was no circulation in the other rooms. I would highly recommend Pine Rose for anyone seeking a romantic mountain destination spot for their wedding.

Room Tip: Only certain cabins/rooms have A/C, and/or are dog friendly
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
PineRoseCabins, Guest Relations Manager at Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thanks for taking the time to give us a shout out and recommendation, Jessica! We are so happy you chose Pine Rose to enjoy your wedding day! We hope you'll come back with your four-legged friend when you can relax and enjoy the area! We appreciate you!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Our first trip to the mountains in summer! A shame to realize what we have been missing!!!! But! Lord willing, this will NOT be our last trip to Pine Rose, but the first of many! The staff are amazingly helpful & courteous. The cabin so charming, and ours even has a little fenced in yard! Such a relaxing & beautiful place to stroll around with our dogs! We have all fallen in love with Pine Rose Cabins!!! We highly recommend the 15 minute drive to Heart Rock trail, in Crestline, where we had the most awesome & gorgeous & somewhat challenging hike... take water! And a walking stick sure helped me too!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
PineRoseCabins, Guest Relations Manager at Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

We are grateful and thankful for you, gratefulNthankful! Thanks for your kind words! We love to hear when our 2 and 4 legged guests enjoy themselves! We are happy you found us! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I've gone to Pine Rose since I was a child and now I take my grandchildren. It was under other names when I was a child. We love it. The pool, the grounds, close proximity to shopping, movies, hiking, etc. Jerry is a lot of fun from check in to check out. It's a beautifully rustic environment that is family friendly. We will visit many more times. I've gone by myself and enjoyed the peace and I've gone with family and had a wonderful time.

Room Tip: I go online and look at each cabin and pick the one that fits my needs. I've enjoyed every cabin I've stayed in and I have no complaints.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thanks for the shout out, slittle! Our guests who have come for generations have a special place in our Pine Rose hearts! :) Jerry will be happy that he's making your stay fun! We love what we do because of guests like you! Hope we see you again soon!