El Dorado Motel(Twain Harte)
US$ 98
Lazy Z Resort(Twain Harte)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
US$ 143
  • Pool
US$ 208
US$ 189
Christmas Tree Inn(Mi Wuk Village)(Great Value!)
US$ 127
US$ 104
US$ 115
US$ 99
RodewayInn
All reviewsdodge ridgecable tvkeurig coffee makerhot tubroom was clean and comfortablegold countrylocation is excellentfirst floorpinecrestbedsfurnitureyosemitemicrowavehairdryercleanliness
Reviewed 6 August 2017

I was in the area for work and my company put us up at the Wildwood Inn. I stayed here in January 2017 and snow was still on the ground.

The staff was very friendly and the hotel is located in easy walking distance of plenty of restaurants. My room was clean and quiet. The bed was comfortable and the heater worked fine.

If you are looking for a comfortable and safe place to stay the night in the area I would recommend Wildwood.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We stay at this Inn each visit to Gold Country as the location is excellent! So pleased new owners now have a continental breakfast. A little more attention to cleanliness in Bathroom shower area needed, but pool and other areas clean and comfortable. Will visit again next time in that area, too!

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My husband's family has a cabin in Twain Harte and everyone gets together here once a year. Since the family has grown, not everyone can fit at the cabin and it's wonderful to have such a nice place to stay while we are up there!

It's clean, comfortable, a nice size room, and AC unit works great! It has lovely mountain decor and even a small pool to cool off in! ZK at the front desk was great too.

Very impressed and will stay here again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2017

After a long drive we spent one night at that very nice place. In the morning you can get a pretty good breakfast.
I definitely recommend this clean quiet place with very friendly staff.
Unfortunately we couldn t drive up to stanislaus national forrest the 108 was still closed due snow.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

First time staying here with my girl..came a day early and was able to add a night .woke up early went out with my girlfriend to Yosemite national park had a great day..after a long day we come back to the room and find our door open enough to visibly see inside and take our things ..we asked the manager that our room was wide open and his response was that he opened it for the new guy that supposibly was cleaning our room..he left our dirty sheets on the bed.. left all the trash on table ..put our dirty towels back up on the hanger and just desided not to close our door...all they can say was sorry ..they did nothing to compisate or do something about it ..i will never book at this place ever again and I recommend you don't either or maybe your stuff might be taken

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple