This is my usual go-to place in Truckee primarily for the location. It is close to Northstar with easy access to Truckee for dinner and what-not. This last time up, I was really aware of how thin the walls are in the rooms. Especially when a toddler was throwing a tantrum in the hall on Sunday morning around 5:43 am.
This is one of the budget hotels with tons of families packed in. If you can get a good rate, it is OK. For a nice place, try the Cedar Sports hotel just down the road. They are much nicer rooms but there is a 2-nite minimum on the weekends in the winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Tahoe-Truckee hotel is a short car-ride away from Lake Tahoe and its casinos, as well as many skiing, hiking and fishing attractions. Guests enjoy: free WiFi, free breakfast, a seasonal outdoor pool, patio area (with fire pit), fitness room, bike rentals, concierge desk, 24-Hour snack shop, dining/lounge area, business center, and meeting space. We're one mile from the Truckee Tahoe airport and 5.8 miles from the Northstar California Ski Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tahoe-Truckee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tahoe - Truckee
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tahoe - Truckee Hotel Truckee
- Hampton Inn Hotel Tahoe
- Hampton Inn Truckee
- Truckee Hampton Inn