I feel sorry about giving this a one-star, because all the staff we interacted with were exceptionally nice and helpful. But the facility is literally a dump. Most of the electrical outlets in our room did not work. The overhead light flicked on and off. The bed made us sore. It was shockingly bad. I'm not a grump - I've never given any restaurant, hotel or business a one-star review. Stay away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Donner Lake Village is a year-round condominium resort nestled in the pines on the west shore of Donner Lake, one of the Sierra Nevada's most charming and beautiful alpine lakes. Our friendly staff can help you plan your visit, too. Encounter serenity in a one or two-bedroom suite, studio or spacious room complete with microwaves, refrigerators and FREE high speed wireless internet. Easy access to year round activities. In summer enjoy our private beach and marina with boat rentals. In winter hit the slopes at eight nearby world class ski resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Donner Lake Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Donner Lake Village Hotel Truckee
- Donner Lake Hotel
- Donner Lake Resort
- Donner Lake Village Resort