US$ 173
US$ 211
US$ 184
US$ 154
HIExpress.com
All reviewsfree breakfastfront deskbag of chipsgas stationhot tubconvenient locationnice surpriseclean placea great stayfreewayinternettoiletriescablefimicrowaveclerk
Reviewed 13 March 2017

We had a 10 hour drive in a 15’ truck pulling a 22’ car trailer, so about 8 hours in at 8 pm I called the hotel from I-5 and reserved a room for that evening, being assured I could park the rig in their lot without a problem…the operator was very polite and helpful…made the reservation and retrieved my membership number. Upon arrival, the front desk staff was friendly and helpful, good service at desk and minimum time to check in, and no problem parking. I was disappointed that there was no ‘lobby store” for some quick goodies – i.e. ice cream or chips or finger items or toiletries – the room was handicap so a bit larger than most king rooms – free Wi-Fi was okay but login was difficult and speed slow. Big TV & cable, but no program guide; Refrigerator, microwave, and coffee/tea maker; private bathroom with shower/tub combination, free toiletries but no night-lite; free weekday newspaper in lobby; a/c was okay. Free breakfast had few items, the eggs were dense and cold, limited item choices, and no non-gluten items

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

First time in Tracy, there for a funeral. This hotel was just what I needed for the trip. Hotel was clean, staff was friendly. The light in the bathroom made a clicking noise but it's not like I slept in the there or anything. For me, the location was the best thing. It's near a lot of restaurants and stores which is great if you're in town alone and you wanna explore. They had brown bag breakfast snacks to go which I thought was really great for travelers who don't have time to sit and eat. Getting to the property is a little tricky. You have to sorta drive through the parking lot of Best Buy to find it, at least I did. Other than that, decent stay.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tracy, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts on areas where we can improve, and what we did well. We hope to have the honor of hosting you again should your travels bring you back to our area.

Again, many thanks for the feedback. Have a wonderful day!

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Customer Service trumps everything this hotel has to offer, I was allowed to check in early . I requested a handicapped room and they catered to my every need. The location is ideal, tucked away from the hustle and bustle , yet close enough to everything.
The rooms are spacious and very clean, breakfast offers a lot to choose from, I will recommend, this location for business or leisure.
Housekeeping is part of the excellent customer service not just the front desk !

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Holiday Inn in Tracy is an average hotel, the hotel is clean but old I think they need to renovate the furniture, the staff there are very good, hotel location is not bad at all as Tracy is not a big city, also it is close to the highway, internet is not bad as it was described to me, it is acceptable and more than enough to a visitor.
They have a big rooms and an outside pool. The breakfast is also good and acceptable. The hotel has a free parking too. Prices are little high compared to hotel age.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tracy, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Dear Romel J,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We are happy to know that you liked our breakfast selection and we certainly appreciate your nice feedback on our staff and rooms. On the other hand, we would like to apologize for not living up to your expectations regarding our furniture. We also regret that you found our hotel to be old. Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on. Rest assured your feedback will be forwarded to the appropriate departments for evaluation.

Joel A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Everything was good. Pretty basic room and the location was good. It's great that includes the breakfast with an American buffet the service was very friendly. The parking is free so a good option for travelers.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family