“Treating myself”

Mikasa
Ranked #13 of 217 Restaurants in Tracy
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

It’s been a while since I had a “me” day. Sushi was what I wanted. This place makes one of the best sushi rolls I’ve ever tasted

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Mikasa is always the go to place for very good Asian food. A fusion of Japanese, Chinese and Korean. Have eaten there many times...and always with excellent results. There are a few items off the menu such as the 'volcano; which everyone should try. A mountain of noodles, crab, veggies and spices. Go here often and highly recommend it.
The sushi is always fresh and very good.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Fabulous food and cocktails! Family favorite! We take our out of town guests and our grown children always ask for a gift certificate for Christmas!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This is our "go to" place for Japanese food. The menu choices are excellent, appealing to all tastes. We don't eat sushi so I can't comment on that, however all other dishes that we have tried have been great. The place is always busy, the staff very friendly and helpful. It is wise to call ahead if it's near or on a holiday, the wait will be long without a reservation.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Get place for good sushi!! This place is always busy and employees are very friendly. Family friendly & great environment.

Been to Mikasa? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK