“1st time Filipino food”

Papa Urb's Grill
Ranked #22 of 209 Restaurants in Tracy
Cuisines: Philippine
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Visited this restaurant after reading great reviews! So glad we did! For a newbie to Filipino food like myself they offer a menu with photos. We ordered several different dishes and loved each one. You order at the counter. There are a few tables inside to enjoy your meal. Friendly services as well!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I had been by the restaurant before, this time decided to stop in and glad I did, the food was awesome and my first time having calamansi juice which is my new favorite replacement for lemonade.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I have traveled to Tracy on business for more than a year and I always make sure to hit up Papa Urb's at least once during the trip. The Chicken Adobo, pork and beef dishes are all fantastic!

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

See photos. Saw these kids eating sisig fries...after we ordered! We got the plate lunch version. Ono, sarap, delicious etc

Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

Skip In and Out (next door) and treat yourself to a delicious Filipino fushion meal. Sisig fries are pretty much crack. And everything else is amazing too!!

Been to Papa Urb's Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK