“Great food with large portions & reasonable price”

Island Gourmet Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 219 Restaurants in Tracy
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

My husband was excited to take me to Island Gourmet. A Filipino customer brought him lunch from Island gourmet. We drove 29 miles to go there. I enjoyed the pancit, lumpia, teriyaki pork & veggies. My husband also had dinoguapuan & chicken adobo , which he really enjoyed. We had so much food for $20. We ate the leftovers for dinner. A total of 4 meals for $20!

I was surprised that this great eatery was not on TripAdvisor at the time.Had I known, I would have taken more pictures. We were struck by the fact that we were the only Caucasians in a crowded room of Filipino people. They obviously know good Filipino food. We were so impressed & will gladly drive the distance again. It's well worth it.