“Hidden Delight!!”

Cuisines: Japanese, Hawaiian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 29 June 2017

I try to eat here ever Wednesday evening with my son and two grandchildren..This is a a uniquely small, quaint restaurant providing authentic Hawaiian food just like the good folks in local Hawaii provide...Family friendliness provides for very quick and thorough service, sculptured to serve each of individual tastes...my grandson without fail orders a hamburger and fries, plushis favorite drink, my grand daughter is all over the place..one time it's a breakfast, the next it is the Aloha Royal, the next, it a teriyaki bowl..she seems to love everything on the menu...my son enjoys the Aloha Royal which seems like a mixture of eggs rice, sausage, etc. a very unique dish indeed...always we have the side order of fried rice and sausage..I have several favorites...often it's either teriyaki sandwich with a side order of half of a Chinese chicken salad, or a teriyaki bowl with a side of the very traditional macaroni salad..., plus maybe a small bowl of miso soup...what ever we can't finish, we take home with us in doggy bags...If you like traditional Hawaiian food this food(I and my family think) rates best in the Torrance area...Costs are low to medium range..and again the service is absolutely wonderful!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Lady at counter felt like an auntie taking our order. She was very friendly and accommodating. The food was good and pretty authentic. Portions are just right and not overwhelming. I could tell this place is popular with South Bay locals because it was the weekend and the tables were almost all full including those with customers waiting for take out orders.

We ordered loco moco, bacon fried rice, spam musubi and a saimin dish. All were tasty and hit the spot. I did hope for more bacon in my fried rice but what can you do when you have take out.

Parking entrance is near the local wok restaurant on Vista Montana or at the back along Newton. There is plenty of parking once you find this hidden strip mall.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have been visiting TNT's for many years. The entire complex has just been renovated and everything looks great. Their food is "home cooked" Hawaiian style. Their menu is simple and a great way to try several dishes. The food is simply wonderful. If you are craving or missing the islands, this is a nice way to satisfy your appetite for Hawaiian food and atmosphere. The resturant has a small interior, but weather permitting, they also accommodate outside seating.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

Great tasting food and friendly staff. Highly recommend this place to dine in or take out food. Restaurant location is easy to find, ots of parking and great selections on menu.

Reviewed 8 November 2015

We are a regular here and love coming for breakfast. What's great about this place is that the owner/management have never changed. The food taste great all the time and you will never go hungry because the portions are huge!

Been to TNT Aloha Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK