See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2018

The queen size room is a SMOKING room! The only room they have for the $86 special is a smoking room. It doesn't say so on the door, but as soon as you walk in the room reeks! And there's yellow nicotine drips in the shower, curtain rod, and ceiling.

The plugs are too far from the bed to charge your phone on the night stand and one plug didn't work at all.

So their cheapest room is $95 for the king bed. A high price for such a sleazy place.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Disorganized and racist people. Lies about hotel being fully occupied. Husband and wife run the operation together. Also the wife started a careless fire and could have burned down the whole complex while i stayed. I would not recommend staying here

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mabel L
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel last night... was very tired and relieved to of had a bed for the night.... we were in room 105, room was very clean. Everything was great! I used the little refrigerator that was provided for a pastry cake I had, very delicious! Anyone that happens to use that room anytime soon, very soon hope u get to enjoy the leftovers for me...

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2017

This is one of the worst places I've ever stayed. We paid in advance for two nights, sight unseen, through a third party booking agent. Will never do that again as they have a no refund policy and this place was an absolute nightmare. Filthy, last room available which was a smoking room so you can imagine the stench was overwhelming. The beds were comfortable though if you stay here. Just make sure you see the room first! Ours was NOT one of the remodeled rooms, the carpet was so nasty I kept my shoes on!

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank LOIS G
Reviewed 23 November 2016

Rooms are dark and look depressing. WiFi not reliable. Service deplorable. Management, evil.

If you want extra towels, better bring your own. We needed 1-2 extra towels and they made us turn in the ones we were already using first, which defeated the purpose of our asking for "extra" towels. I could have assured them we had no intention of stealing any of their dingy, thin, tiny towels; they just hadn't given us enough for two people to begin with.

Ice machine was broken and dirty. Carpet and bedspread stained. Microwave tiny and looked unsanitary. Fridge had parts missing. Even all those things might have been bearable, except.....

The manager/operator is about as nasty as they come. She is not at all personable; actually gruff and downright rude. Behaves as if you're bothering her just by the mere fact that you're there to check in.

I actually heard the female manager yelling LOUDLY at a guest. The guest was respectfully seeking clarification regarding laundry facilities. The guest remained civil and kept her voice down; manager seemed determined to be argumentative.

There is also a male manager (husband maybe?) who, while not charming, was decent enough.

Only reason we didn't check out early was there was nothing else available in the area for that 4-day period. But never, EVER again will I "bother" them with my presence.

Room Tip: 2nd floor MIGHT be better. Lots of noise and activity on 1st floor. Service truck blocked window throughout our stay.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family