“Excellent Chicken Tikka Masala.”

Kabab Curry Cuisine Of India
Ranked #104 of 579 Restaurants in Torrance
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Kabab Curry of India is the South Bay's premier Indian restaurant specializing in the Northern Indian cuisine. The quality of service and food has made this place the local favorite for authentic Indian cuisine. We have been serving the South Bay since 1981 and we are going strong with a full menu, representing the rich and ancient cultural roots of India, from delectable curry dishes, flavorful Biryani dishes, Amazing Tandoories and a full range of vegetarian selections. We also have unique wine selections from authentic Indian to California favorites. For that authentic Indian taste please visit us! We are located one block north of PCH near the AMC Theater in the Rolling Hills Plaza.
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Good food, fair price, attentive wait staff. We both love Chicken Tikka Masala. This is the first time here and we will definitely , be coming back for more.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Tried the take out from here for dinner, quality and quantity both are good. we ordered couple of different dishes, panner masala, dal makhani, garlic/plain naan and karai chicken. Service was fast and owner is friendly. If your like indian cuisine and want to try out new place this is not a bad place to try out the dishes.

Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

First time trying it here, called in for chicken Masala, and Chicken Saag wala which is boneless chicken with spinach and herbs. Garlic Naan was better than other spots.

My favorite thing in this meal, was a small side of sweet sauce, not sure what it is, but it lessened the spicy taste of the Saag and it was a very delicious addition that I never had before.

Will definitely add this place to my regular list of Indian restaurant I frequent.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

We've been coming here for years, but have to say after last night, their food is truly and reliably great. I don't mind "just adequate" Indian food; as a vegetarian I appreciate the choices. But this is ALWAYS excellent food. I don't understand why the place is mostly empty but if it results in the great service and food, so be it! Don't miss this place.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

I can't speak to the dining experience in house because we always get take out. The food however is consistently good, love the chicken Tikka Masala and the Saag Paneer as well as an eggplant dish which the name I don't recall. The reception is always warm and friendly.

Been to Kabab Curry Cuisine Of India? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK