“Favorite Maxican Restaurant”

Rosa's La Cabana
Ranked #244 of 551 Restaurants in Torrance
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 November 2016

At the risk of making this place more popular and crowded, this is the restaurant that first comes to mind when thinking about going out to eat. We have actually been eating here for over 40 years. The food quality and taste has not changed in all that time. This is a small (16 tables) neighborhood restaurant. Rosa is always happy and greets you with a big hello. Service is always fast and friendly. We have three favorite dishes, one is an Ella which is a tostada with a delicious dressing, one is a Rosa's special which is a wet burrito. If your not a big eater order the half size. We also order the cheese enchiladas. Her menu is large so she has all the standard Mexican dishes and burgers as well. This is can't miss place for good food.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Rosa's La Cabana

Reviewed 21 October 2016

if you are looking for tacos , tostadas, or a Rosa Special u will not be disappointed. The food is good clean Mexican foods with a large selection to chose from. We eat here about once a week. Shredded beef and chicken tacos with extra lettuce are a favorite for us.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Ok, I know most of the locals come here for Rosa's Special. And so did I. But for those that want something special and you've never been here. You must stop and try this place! Unfortunately, I cannot comment on any other menu items because when I'm in town I always stop here and get the same thing. I grew up in Torrance and started eating this dish for over 30 years! Their chips and salsa is good too. I live in Georgia and I crave this place!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Nice place for Mexican food. If you are looking for a casual family run restaurant it's worth a visit. Food is good. Prices are good. Service is friendly and staff is very attentive.

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

I started going to this restaurant as a child (when it was Freddie's). Rosa has done a great job of keeping many of the iconic old school classics, with adding some new. I no longer live close by, but go whenever I can. This is a South Bay Gem! I love the salsa, the salads, the tacos, the beans, the enchilada's, Rosa's Special (burrito). When I crave, flavorful, classic Mexican...this is the place. A hole in the wall, hmm maybe, but that's what makes this place endure for over 40 (maybe 50 years), great food! I crave it!