“Love Love Love this Place”
Review of Rosa's La Cabana

Rosa's La Cabana
Ranked #243 of 551 Restaurants in Torrance
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

I started going to this restaurant as a child (when it was Freddie's). Rosa has done a great job of keeping many of the iconic old school classics, with adding some new. I no longer live close by, but go whenever I can. This is a South Bay Gem! I love the salsa, the salads, the tacos, the beans, the enchilada's, Rosa's Special (burrito). When I crave, flavorful, classic Mexican...this is the place. A hole in the wall, hmm maybe, but that's what makes this place endure for over 40 (maybe 50 years), great food! I crave it!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Rosa's La Cabana

Reviewed 26 September 2015

The service way great and the restaurant was very clean. My husband loved all the salsas, but the rest of the meal really was just okay. Nothing to write home about. Don't think we will be back.

Reviewed 8 February 2015 via mobile

Service is great. Plenty of parking space. Food is just as good as any of the big chains except they will try to prepare it as you like if the way they prepare it is not your favorite. Plenty of items in the menu. It's very clean inside and although it's licated in a main avenue it's not noise.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

My brother & sister-in-law were in town from NorCal and along with mom & nephew we wanted someplace small but with BIG food taste. We decided on Rosa's as this has always been a great place and never disappointing. We all had some of the favorites, either the 1/2 Rosa's Special (beef & chicken) wet burrito, I like the traditional beef but we were all satisfied with both. And the NorCal gang had the Claudia's special (Fajita's) and they were very happy with their pick as well. If you want a great meal at a local family run restaurant than Rosa's La Cabana is a good choice.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

Freddy's is now called Rosa's. Same place, same great food. My family has been eating here for at least 25 years, through different locations and now names. It is a family favorite. My first stop back in California is always Rosa's. It is the best, most fresh mexican food. The Vegetable Ella is awesome. Rosa is so sweet and so kind. You can feel the love in the food. Please support independent restaurants like Rosa's. <3