“Order exactly what you want with online, take out orders”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #124 of 620 Restaurants in Torrance
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Takeout
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Torrance is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 24 December 2017

On line ordering is easy---you can choose your food and any custom add-ons, deletions, size and sides. When you pay for it online, it is waiting for pick-up when you arrive. Very convenient! Ordering in restaurant is somewhat confusing, as the whole menu is not on board, so you have to know what you want, or choose what's listed. We did not get what we ordered, but it being lunchtime, the place was packed and noisy, and the sandwich I received was very good. We managed to get the last table for a quick lunch.
All the food we've tried has been very tasty and we have eaten here several times while staying nearby. The green goddess salad with avocado was the salad I had been dreaming about while living in Costa Rica.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Good sandwiches--order, then find a place to sit, and they'll bring it to your table. Sometimes seating can be a problem, and sometimes people "camp out" there with their computers or book clubs or something...

Reviewed 31 March 2017

The best soup and bread in the area. I'd give it five stars for the food, but why they dumped Coke and went to Pepsi I have no idea. It has affected how many times I visit since I'm a Diet Coke addict! But I love the food, and when I was sick for months, I had people bring me their soup. Very high quality baked goods, foods and breads. Reliable, too.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Recently, I ate at this Panera Bread on PCH in Torrance in January, 2017. I find the food is good; however, their counter employees need better training. Every time I have ordered a meal at this location, I have had problems with counter employees not listening to what I order. Also, they never ask me if I want the bread toasted which they can do. I am not sure if this location has poor management or uncaring employees, but it leaves a lot to be desired.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Stopped by this morning at 10:30 am and they stopped serving breakfast at 10:30 but it was cold and rainy and we thought soup would be good instead. But they don't serve lunch till 11am and only had two choices for soup on a cold rainy day. They did have pre-made fritatas but they didn't seem appetizing. It was very disappointing so we went to another restaurant who served soups all day.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK