“Except for the face that they don't have COKE, I love this place!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #223 of 552 Restaurants in Torrance
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 31 March 2017

The best soup and bread in the area. I'd give it five stars for the food, but why they dumped Coke and went to Pepsi I have no idea. It has affected how many times I visit since I'm a Diet Coke addict! But I love the food, and when I was sick for months, I had people bring me their soup. Very high quality baked goods, foods and breads. Reliable, too.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Recently, I ate at this Panera Bread on PCH in Torrance in January, 2017. I find the food is good; however, their counter employees need better training. Every time I have ordered a meal at this location, I have had problems with counter employees not listening to what I order. Also, they never ask me if I want the bread toasted which they can do. I am not sure if this location has poor management or uncaring employees, but it leaves a lot to be desired.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Stopped by this morning at 10:30 am and they stopped serving breakfast at 10:30 but it was cold and rainy and we thought soup would be good instead. But they don't serve lunch till 11am and only had two choices for soup on a cold rainy day. They did have pre-made fritatas but they didn't seem appetizing. It was very disappointing so we went to another restaurant who served soups all day.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

The muffin tops are the best. They take the best part of the muffin and serve it to you. The best bagel is the cinnamon bagel. And each time you come in you qualify for a reward. So make sure you are a rewards member. You'll be surprised what you will get for free.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

We've been going to Panera for many years but haven't been in a month or so. This morning it was very confusing with their service. They used to either call out your name or give you a number for your table or give you a buzzer. Today they just put the bagel on one counter calling out the type it was and then the breakfast sandwich just sat on the other counter without calling out a name. Not their usual friendly organized service. The food was very good though. The pumpkin pie bagel was delicious! I had it with hazelnut cream cheese but honestly couldn't taste that flavor so I'd recommend having the flavored cream cheese on a plain bagel. The bacon, egg white, cheese, sandwich was also very tasty. Love Panera--hope they get service this snafu worked out!

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK