“Yummy Scones”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 March 2017

Yummy Scones
When ever I'm visiting Tiburon I stop in for a breakfast scone and coffee. Full breakfast is also available. I know they do lunch too, but I've not done that so far.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Large selection, good service, highly recommend. Tables are close together, so be polite and friendly...ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN!! Suggest you consider Mexican breakfast!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

This place is a favorite for locals. I've been there dozens of times. The waiters are great. The menu is great. Lots of wonderful omelets, try the Tiburon Special with a biscuit side order. Lots of wonderful pancakes, try the cornmeal, Kristen's cakes, or apple-pecan flapjacks. For lunch, I like the cobb salad or the chicken salad sandwich with a smoothie or latte, but everything is great!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I stayed in the Lodge at Tiburon on a recent business trip and, being on East Coast time, I woke up too early for the restaurant there. The front desk clerk pointed me to this little locally-owned restaurant a block up the street but I nearly missed it in the early morning dark. I accidentally bypassed it and went to the next cafe up, Cafe Acri. But their grill was not yet open; they were only serving bakery items. So I backtracked and spotted New Morning Cafe on my second pass. Had a fantastic hot breakfast (huevos rancheros), with friendly, attentive waitservice. The menu had a few Mexican-influenced dishes like the one I enjoyed but it also has all the standard breakfast options. Loved it! ...but it really needs better signage!!! I gather it's a "locals' favorite" so maybe they don't mind if travelers can't spot them??

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

While in Tiburon for 5 days this was our "go to" place for breakfast - great coffee- great service and great food. My favorites were the pancakes with ricotta cheese in the batter and Joes special eggs (ground beef, scrambled eggs, onions,garlic and spinach). You can thank me later.