All reviews bedroom apartment great eastern highway stayed overnight here ground floor no frills comfy bed perth airport kitchen criteria stove
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

This apartment was terrible. It was dingy, the furniture was aweful, there was one very hard couch and the shower was in an old laundry. There was a view of some rubbish on the roof below out the lounge room window. The heater was old damaged and noisy. It cost $111.00 a night. Worth max $60 a night and should be advertised as a backpackers. Don’t go there!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Given the wrong room on the first night after an almost disastrous late night check in attempt, second room no better. Broken furniture, lamps that don't work, seen better bathrooms in remote Asia, not even the basic amenities such as shampoo and a hairdryer. Taps that don't work and a couch that should be at the dump. Only one extra pillow and no extra blanket Not one to usually complain, but this was not a cheap option and expected more given it is 2018 and the location!!! Money not well spent.

Room Tip: Stay away, better options down the road...
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 April 2018

This is the most disgusting place I have ever seen. It was so bad we didn’t even stay the night. Shower curtain on the ground. Place smelt of bleach and dirt. We stayed across the road at the Loft Hotel for a mere $23.00 extra.

Room Tip: Don’t Stay there
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I was happy with the room, it’s cleanliness & location.
Everything outside that is why I won’t be back. Neighbours (I wonder if they live here, I’ve seen them mentioned a few times) were noisy til late on our second night. Traffic was loud, but my issue there was sirens. 4-5 times each night.
Car was also broken into on the first night. If parking at the rear make sure you’re with in viewing range of the cameras.
The room & prices I’d come back for. The shady experience I’ll pass on.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I was on the ground floor and the noise is unbelievable! The room was dirty, the towels and floor mat are literally made for children! All furniture needs updating.
No spare blankets! Bathroom needs a vanity to put things on. Not staying again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends