9 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$529
Hotels.com$560
Travelocity$560
1,094 results
All reviews coffee brewing on stilts luxury cottage the cottages coffee making jaggery coffee plantation tour plantation walk coffee experience bird watching special mention beautiful property buggy service heaven on earth western ghats special thanks star resort
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

Nice place. I appreciate the hospitality especially by sunitha, prince, Socrates, santhosh, saravanan and raghu singh. Sunitha took effort to prepare gluten free diet for my daughter. Prince, Socrates, santhosh, saravanan took very good effort to provide us good food. Thanks to Raghu singh for keeping our room tidy. The location of our room was outstanding near waterfalls and picnic fig.

I would like to come again post monsoon.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dr_Damodaran
The Tamara Coorg, General Manager at The Tamara Coorg, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2021

Dear Dr. Damodaran,

Thank you so much for taking out time for writing this review about your experience at The Tamara Coorg.

I am delighted to know that you were extended the best of Tamara. Thank you for appreciating Sunitha, Prince Socrates, Santhosh, Saravanan and Raghu Singh for hospitality.

Our service philosophy encourages us to deliver heartfelt service to all our guests and your recognition of this feels wonderful.

Thank you for once again for your review and recommendation. We look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

Nice to stay- for South Indian vegetarian lunch better if they add sambar( Huli) and curry( palya)- Evening coffee and early morning coffee( before breakfast)can be included free of charge- All the staff are extraordinarily courteous

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SudhindraR3
The Tamara Coorg, General Manager at The Tamara Coorg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2021

Dear Mr. Sudhindra,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at The Tamara Coorg. I take this opportunity to thank you for your time in evaluating our property and services.

We are happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the resort, team and services. At The Tamara Coorg, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

We have noted your suggestion regarding the vegetarian lunch and other inclusions and are working towards improving on this aspect.

Reviewed 6 September 2021 via mobile

The property is super awesome
Right from FO to the spa to the HK, everyone was very professional and friendly. Its a must visit place. Do visit the spa for an amazing experience and the trekking. Thank you for making our honeymoon special. Likitha was amazing in housekeeping. The restaurant staff is awesome. Yogesh from the Spa is one of the best masseuse.
Rahul & Archana

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank archiepillai

Dear Mr. Rahul and Ms. Archana,

Thank you for sharing your joyous review with us.

The team and I are delighted that you thoroughly relaxed during your stay and reveled in the unique experiences we offer at The Tamara Coorg.

Our hosts are the strongest pillar of our organization and Likhita and Yogesh are deeply humbled by your generous commentary. Thank you so much.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Tamara in the not-too-distant future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 6 September 2021

I am writing this review at 0630 AM in the morning and I literally want to kill someone. Staying at this property has cost me my job. There are some escalations at work and I have to join a meeting at 0600 AM daily. When at Tamara last two days, I had a flaky net and called their IT to help stabilise the net in my room. That guy did some things on my mobile and laptop (net continued to be flaky in the room but luckily I could connect to my morning meeting). However that boozo made some changes to my laptop DHCP connections that made my computer to not conenct to any other net other than the TAMARA net. That fellow did not even inform me of this. And it took me 45 mins to figure that out and fix the issue on my laptop. I missed the most important meeting where executive board of my client company is waiting for me and there is a no show from my side. This after I have missed my sleep and worked late night to get status from my team and then to wake up at 0530 AM for a call. HOW BLOODY IRRESPONSIBLE!!!!! THESE GUYS DONT REALISE HOW MUCH THESE THINGS COST US??????????? My frustrated client will escalate and no one will want reasons from me of why I went missing for this meeting with no intimation. I wish I never took this vacation.

Date of stay: September 2021
The Tamara Coorg, General Manager at The Tamara Coorg, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2021

Dear Ms. Seema,

I sincerely appreciate the time and effort you have put in to share this review with us. While I feel deeply disheartened to learn that your experience with the Tamara Coorg was below par.

It was a pleasure talking to you and thank you for your understanding. Please do accept my sincere apologies once again for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay with us. My apologies for the insensitiveness that we have inadvertently projected. Have taken immediate corrective measures so that such instances do not happen. Kindly treat it as an exception.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 5 September 2021

Great stay, excellent ambience, good food, helpful stay, quick resolving of issues, prefect for family trip, recommend to all to visit this place . All protocols for covid 19 followed, neat & well maintained

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Akm1234567

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your generous comments on our offerings.

Your generous appreciation of all the aspects of the hotel including room, location & staff. I have personally shared your feedback with the entire team who were delighted to note that their efforts were so well appreciated.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and we all look forward to welcoming you back and to another opportunity to create more memories for you.