“Yes, their Zin is really as good as the reviews say”
Review of Turley Cellars

Turley Cellars
Ranked #1 of 31 things to do in Templeton
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Not to be missed. Has expanded and expanded some more but the quality is still there and may even have improved, would have to do a vertical. Now have a vineyard in Napa as well.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"petite syrah"
"tasting menu"
in 3 reviews
"staff was very friendly"
in 3 reviews
"excellent wine"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend a stop"
"visiting wineries"
"fun atmosphere"

Reviewed 8 January 2012

Loved their zins, even the "old vines", leftover grapes made for a decent zin!

Reviewed 23 September 2011

I am not a big fan of zins but wanted to give Turley a try anyway because of the good reviews. I must say I was not disappointed but I have not really changed my view of zin. My wife and I split a tasting which was good because they poured so much wine we probably could not have tasted much more that morning. We went on a weekday morning and we were one of two couples there so we had the full attention of the lady pouring the wine. The conversation was as good as the wine and we had a great time.

1  Thank mwmwmw
Reviewed 19 May 2011

Wonderful (but expensive) wines tasted in a gorgeous room with plenty of shopping for the non wine drinkers.

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 March 2011

Just returned from a 3 day trip to Santa Ynez Valley and Paso Robles wine country where we visited 15 wineries. Turley has a beautiful, warm tasting room with incredible zins. If you don't care for zins move on to the next tasting room, but their zins are just amazing. By the way to the previous reviewer, I don't know where you tasted, but $10 is the going price for a tasting and usually includes a logo glass. The only place that is still free is Tobin James...and they're a very fun group with good wines. We did find 2 places that only charge $5, but the norm is $10. If you're sharing a tasting that's not such a bad deal.