“Kris rocks!!”

Hidden Hills Bed & Breakfast
Hidden Hills Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 6 Templeton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 October 2010

We spent three nights at Hidden Hills and were very impressed. It's a beautiful place in a nice quiet location and our room (and the rest of the house) was immaculate right down to the pressed sheets. While we appreciated the good food, clean room, quietness, etc., it was Kris that really made our visit most enjoyable. She's an absolute sweetheart and we felt totally at home. I felt like she was a friend by the time we left and almost hated to leave. Hidden Hills is pretty remote and we don't usually like to drive that far into town, but it was totally worth it to stay there. Go - you won't be sorry!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SeattleWinelover

Reviewed 13 July 2010

We had a great time at Hidden Hills. We were celebrating our wedding anniversary and wanted to escape LA and some of the noise of busy hotel pools. Kris, the house manager was awesome. This was our first time at a B&B and she made this experience a great one. Breakfast was very tasty and evening appetizers and wine were nicely prepared and paired with a local bottle of wine. We will definitely return to Hidden Hills and recommend this place to anyone who needs to get away and relax. Our friends who joined us on this trip were also very impressed!

Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2010

We stayed with Kris for just one night as we were going to a friend's wedding down the road.
I have to say it was absolute bliss. She was a most gracious hostess, and the property is gorgeous. We lounged by the pool, sampled a local cab sav and olive oil pressed from olives grown on the grounds!
We would LOVE to go back, and our only regret is not getting to stay for longer. Two thumbs WAY up.
Cheers Kris

Vanessa & Husty
Vancouver, BC

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2010

My husband and I were there in April for our 11th year anniversary. Kris had mentioned there was a wedding that was to be held there in May. All I could think of was why didn't we know about this place 11 years ago when we got married?! We enjoyed every moment we were there and had a great time wine tasting in the area. Kris made an excellent hostess and made us feel very comfortable. I especially loved all the animals on the property, Max the dog the 2 cats, the various chickens and even the rooster who made sure we were all up bright and early. We'll be back for sure!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2010

I just had my wedding at Hidden Hills B & B. My husband and I fell in love with the place the first time we saw it and decided it was the perfect place for our wedding. The B & B's manager, Kris, was kind and helpful from the beginning!
When our wedding weekend finally came around my husband and I stayed at the B & B 3 nights before and one night after. Family and a friend stayed there with us and we all couldn't have been happier, more comfortable or better taken care of. We all fell in love with Kris...our B & B mama! She made us feel at home and special.
The property is beautiful and completely secluded! You can't see the place from the road and there are no immediate neighbors. Sitting on the porch in the morning sunlight you can smell the lavender, roses and rosemary that are planted around the garden. I didn't want to leave and I want to go back right now!
The house and rooms are very tastefully decorated and the beds and pillows are comfortable. Everything is spotlessly clean, bright, and cheery. Breakfast is fresh and delicious!
I cannot recommend Hidden Hills Bed & Breakfast enough, I cannot express how wonderful a place it truly is, I can however assure you, you will not leave disappointed.
It is a special place that will forever remain in my heart, along with Kris & Max (the best B & B dog ever!)

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Copinhensky

Been to Hidden Hills Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK