See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

A lot of people only write a review if something negative comes from their stay...I am writing a review because of the great time we had...there were ten of us and each had our own room, each with a different vintage color pallet and bath robes to use during your stay. This vintage hotel is located right in the center of Temecula where everything is happening and walking distance to many restaurants. We walked to the Gambling Cowboy for dinner and when we returned to the hotel we sat around the bonfire that was prepared while we were at dinner. We told stories and drank wine from Curry Vineyards in their wine tasting room located on site. Later we headed off to bed and I must say that the beds are extremely comfortable. Yes, we will be back...this may become an annual event for us!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2017

My wife and I recently got married at the Hotel Temecula. We had well over 100 guests for the ceremony and reception. The venue was fantastic - the grounds were beautiful and the owners of the hotel were very friendly and accommodating. This place exceeded all of our expectations.

Chris and Richard Beck have created an amazing old western themed time capsule - this the only way that I can explain it. Both The Hotel and the grounds is a snapshot of Temecula History. Also they have an incredible wine tasting room on site featuring Curry Vineyards Estate wines that are easily some of the Best Red Wines that I have ever had the pleasure to experience.

This is a must see in Temecula. Each room has a story and Chris or Richard will take the time to share the rich history of the Hotel Temecula over a glass of wine. My wife and I look forward to staying at the Hotel whenever we are in Temecula.

Chris and Cheryl

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2017

If I could give it more than 5 stars I would, because it deserves it. The only thing better than the actual rooms is the service provided by the owners. The owners, Richard and Chris, were unbelievably accommodating and extremely knowledgeable about their hotel's history as well as the history of all of Temecula.

This hotel is an absolute experience. I would recommend staying more than one night in order to fully enjoy everything the hotel and its hosts have to offer, as well as the town just one block away. It is located a block down from old 395 which has a ton of restaurants, shops and bars. The location could not have been better. The rooms were incredible, like a step back in time, never been to another hotel like it. Most comfortable bed I've ever slept in too!

Single best hotel or B&B experience my wife and I have ever had. This is the only place we plan on staying from now on when we stay up in Temecula

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room in the house
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2017

The Hotel Temecula is not to be missed. The rooms are immaculate, the service is always with a smile or a story about the place and the beds are to sink into and never return. Don't miss this experience.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view of their lovely grounds and historical outbuildings.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2017

I wanted to change things up for my wife and I starting our vacation out west and this place was a perfect change from our normal hotel stays. The hosts (Chris and Richard) could not have been more warm and welcoming. Their passion for the Temecula community and its long history really makes this hotel a unique and beautiful place to stay. I will say the bed is one of the most comfortable we have ever had at any hotel. The location could not be beat if you want to explore old town Temecula. Free parking on site is very convenient for anyone with a car. The hosts along with all of the amazing history of the hotel really make this a great place. Chris and Richard were even so kind to share a bottle of wine with us one evening as we got to know them around the kitchen table.

If you are an old west or history buff, then I couldn't imagine a better place to stay. For my wife and I, it was a nice change of pace that made us appreciate the times we live in along with the excitement of meeting new people in a B&B environment.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family