“Our Stay Was An Apsolutly Fantastic Ex[erience!”
Review of The Hotel Temecula

The Hotel Temecula
Ranked #2 of 6 Temecula B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 October 2017

The Hotel Temecula is more than a hotel stay, it's an exciting experience! I just returned from a weekend visit with friends and highly recommend staying here if you want a fabulous time, comfortable beds, delicious breakfast, and 5 star service! The moment you arrive you realize your stay is going to be something you will never forget. The history and artifacts in the hotel bring you right back to one of the most romantic eras in California history. I felt like I was in a movie. The owners Chris and Richard have lovingly restored this hotel to it's glory days by preserving the beautiful decor and charm of the hotel's past, while updating the most comfortable modern amenities of the present for the guests. The owners are more than gracious hosts who have a passion for this hotel. They have thought of every detail to make your stay comfortable, fun, educational and friendly. A must stay while visiting Old Town Temecula which in itself is a great destination in the heart of the Southern California wine country. I suggest staying at least two nights so you can enjoy everything this hotel and this town has to offer. I can't wait to return!

Room Tip: Each room is large and comfortable. They all have robes to wear and a basket with slippers, fluffy...
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

A lot of people only write a review if something negative comes from their stay...I am writing a review because of the great time we had...there were ten of us and each had our own room, each with a different vintage color pallet and bath robes to use during your stay. This vintage hotel is located right in the center of Temecula where everything is happening and walking distance to many restaurants. We walked to the Gambling Cowboy for dinner and when we returned to the hotel we sat around the bonfire that was prepared while we were at dinner. We told stories and drank wine from Curry Vineyards in their wine tasting room located on site. Later we headed off to bed and I must say that the beds are extremely comfortable. Yes, we will be back...this may become an annual event for us!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2017

My wife and I recently got married at the Hotel Temecula. We had well over 100 guests for the ceremony and reception. The venue was fantastic - the grounds were beautiful and the owners of the hotel were very friendly and accommodating. This place exceeded all of our expectations.

Chris and Richard Beck have created an amazing old western themed time capsule - this the only way that I can explain it. Both The Hotel and the grounds is a snapshot of Temecula History. Also they have an incredible wine tasting room on site featuring Curry Vineyards Estate wines that are easily some of the Best Red Wines that I have ever had the pleasure to experience.

This is a must see in Temecula. Each room has a story and Chris or Richard will take the time to share the rich history of the Hotel Temecula over a glass of wine. My wife and I look forward to staying at the Hotel whenever we are in Temecula.

Chris and Cheryl

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2017

If I could give it more than 5 stars I would, because it deserves it. The only thing better than the actual rooms is the service provided by the owners. The owners, Richard and Chris, were unbelievably accommodating and extremely knowledgeable about their hotel's history as well as the history of all of Temecula.

This hotel is an absolute experience. I would recommend staying more than one night in order to fully enjoy everything the hotel and its hosts have to offer, as well as the town just one block away. It is located a block down from old 395 which has a ton of restaurants, shops and bars. The location could not have been better. The rooms were incredible, like a step back in time, never been to another hotel like it. Most comfortable bed I've ever slept in too!

Single best hotel or B&B experience my wife and I have ever had. This is the only place we plan on staying from now on when we stay up in Temecula

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room in the house
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2017

The Hotel Temecula is not to be missed. The rooms are immaculate, the service is always with a smile or a story about the place and the beds are to sink into and never return. Don't miss this experience.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view of their lovely grounds and historical outbuildings.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family