“Amazing Pizza”

The Goat and Vine
Ranked #2 of 475 Restaurants in Temecula
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Wine Bar
Description: We begin with excellent ingredients and a passion for preparing rustic and real food. All of our dishes are made from scratch here in The Goat & Vine stone hearth kitchen. Our desire to provide an exceptional experience extends into the comfortable and classy dining room, where we borrow from century old design and combine a bit of rural-whimsy to offer a playful and easing atmosphere for everyone.
Reviewed 12 September 2016

My friend and I were just at Goat and Vine last Friday night. We were walking down the street and she said "I could go for pizza", I remembered that I had seen Goat and Vine as the #1 pick for Temecula so we headed over. The decor of this place was awesome, the staff was amazing (very friendly!) and the pizza....words can't describe how much we loved the pizza!

Reviewed 11 September 2016

What I really loved about this restaurant is they take 'pizza', sandwich and salad and elevate it to peak levels of gastronomy using culinary techniques often reserved for fine dining... taking simple American food (what I affectionately call American 'peasant' food) and giving it the attention to detail and culinary ingredients and skill to make it true gourmet, without any of the pretension often associated with high end restaurants.

For a guy who hates pizza (me), we came two nights in a row and ordered two pizzas, savored salads and the to-die-for meatballs.

Highly, highly recommend!

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Although lots of things on the menu looked appealing, we chose the Mediterranean chicken pizza. It was delicious! One of the best crusts I've ever had! Service was outstanding and it became quite busy with the lunch crowd. I would love to return and try salads and sandwiches!

Reviewed 6 September 2016

We really liked that the food was fresh. It was also very good. Note that the salads are large enough to share. We each got a salad (THE GREEK and THE GOAT & VINE) and shared a STEAK GORGONZOLA pizza. The portion size is large, we should have ordered only one salad (though both were good). Would go back.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

We had lunch here before visiting a couple of wineries. The spot was easy to find and small, but with a cool vibe. My husband ordered one of the many beers on tap, and I opted for the sangria. Delicious! We ordered the Thailand pizza and it was really good. The crust was not thick and not thin, with the perfect amount of chewiness. The Thailand is Thai chicken pizza topped with a delicious heap of fresh veggies and just the right amount of spice. Go there, now!

Been to The Goat and Vine? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK