“Addicted to their table games!! ”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #74 of 425 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

My hubby & I are pretty competitive so we enjoy playing games during happy hour as we wait for our movie to start.

I like their version of their skinny margaritas, order it deconstructed so you can really see what's going in!

Their wings, burgers & salads are pretty good for a corporate run chain. They really put in the extra effort to ensure every dish is well scrutinized before they add it to their menu. Astonishing that their service does not feel or read corporatism, no robotic training with R.R. their staff is pretty accommodating and attentive. Sometimes I forget that I m dinning at a corporate chain, it does not house that sterile feel. It's actually quite relaxing and nice.

ENJOY!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Fantastic says CEO ...
When your needing a great burger give Red Robin your business.
Lots of choices.
Unlimited fries.
Unlimited root beer floats.
Full bar.
Great prices.
Service is always fabulous.
Just sit in Felicia's section .
I'll be back.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Great Happy Hour & Great prices!! Our server was very pleasant. The buffalo wings are a great value @ Happy Hour prices & tasty. Happy Hour 3:00pm to 6:00pm.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Came here with my son and his gf for lunch. The interior of the restaurant is nice and modern. Service was very nice and friendly.

The burgers....what can I say?! Super yum!
The fries...great!!
I try to avoid the mall at all costs, but when we do go, Red Robin is our choice for burgers!

Reviewed 17 November 2016

We waited for 15 minutes because we were a group of 7. The burgers and shakes are very good. Bottomless fries OK, but lose their appeal as soon as they cool down. Service was good.