“Yummy food, family friendly prices”

Filippi's Pizza Grotto
Ranked #51 of 430 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 June 2017

My husband and I have eaten here multiple times. We enjoy their large servings, friendly wait staff and appropriate pricing. I would definitely recommend Filippi's for those craving good Italian without the huge price tag.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Filippi's Pizza Grotto is DELICIOUS!! Family owned that goes back to the Original back East to San Diego & 15 other restaurants. Monday thru Thursday 4:00 to 6:00 are early bird specials. I still LOVE the Spaghetti!! Temecula location has wonderful servers.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

This place always has and always will have the best pizza you can get ANYWHERE. Tons is cheese and great flavor to the sauce! Outstanding! There are other Filippis locations and most are very good but the one in Miramar is terrible. This one however is top of the list!

1  Thank Steve R
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Ordered a lot of food for a birthday party. Got home and some of the items were missing and the French bread had not been buttered or butter was not included so we could do it. Also they left out napkins and silver ware. The food was sub par compared to our in store visits. I guess carry out customers don't rate well?

1  Thank JESSVANPELT
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I love the managers special. Lasagna, spaghetti and ravioli. I just wish the salad had romaine lettuce.,much better for you., I like the old Italian atmosphere.

1  Thank Gk B