“Amazing wholesome food”

Earth Bistro
Ranked #82 of 475 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This little food spot is really good. Service is super friendly, and prices are super reasonable for homemade fresh food with wholesome ingredients. It's got something for everyone. Whether you're vegan, vegetarian or a meat eater doesn't matter. I had a spinach artichoke pizza, and it was perfect. $9 for a personal size and it was bigger than I thought. You could consider it more of a medium. Thin crispy crust, toppings were diffinetly plentiful. It was how a pizza should taste. They offer everything from burgers (meatless & regular) sandwiches, to pizzas and appetizers. They don't own a fryer so French fries are more like a "house potatoe" style. Which came with my sister's veggie sandwich, it was grilled veggies on a homemade whole wheat bun. Everything was just amazing. I'd go back for sure!!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Healthy tasty food. Vegan, and vegetarian options. Try the vegan stuffed mushrooms.

Lots of options. Pizza. Burgers. Salads. Soups. Most organic too. Will return.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I was so excited that I stumbled upon this place after coming out of Trader Joe’s with my mom. I had the BBQ Chic’n vegan pizza and she had a regular margarita pizza. The food was great, came out quickly and their on-tap Kombucha was fabulous. There’s something here for everyone!

Reviewed 28 February 2018

This was our first visit and it will not be our last. We had noticed the place many times before, but never opted to go inside. As a vegetarian I don't often find restaurants that have many healthy and delicious options on the menu. My husband was a little leery of trying this place. We were both impressed and will definitely return. He really loved his Roasted Chicken Melt Sandwich and I loved the stuffed mushrooms and the soup of the day. What a treat it was for me!!! You don't find fully vegetarian soups at many restaurants. Most are made with meat bases. I can't wait to return to Temecula and dine here again.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

As I was traveling through Temecula for work I found Earth Bistro when searching for somewhere that served vegan food. I ordered the veggie grill sandwich + was excited to have a vegan cheese option of either Daiya or Follow your Heart. It came with either a salad or fries, I went with the fries which were so incredibly good. The bun the sandwich was on was the softest I've ever had - it was delicious. The man who helped me was very helpful + friendly. If I lived in the area I'd eat here all the time + will definitely be back when traveling through. I highly recommend it.

Been to Earth Bistro? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK