“Loved this restaurant”

Earth Bistro
Ranked #76 of 479 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 February 2018

This was our first visit and it will not be our last. We had noticed the place many times before, but never opted to go inside. As a vegetarian I don't often find restaurants that have many healthy and delicious options on the menu. My husband was a little leery of trying this place. We were both impressed and will definitely return. He really loved his Roasted Chicken Melt Sandwich and I loved the stuffed mushrooms and the soup of the day. What a treat it was for me!!! You don't find fully vegetarian soups at many restaurants. Most are made with meat bases. I can't wait to return to Temecula and dine here again.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

As I was traveling through Temecula for work I found Earth Bistro when searching for somewhere that served vegan food. I ordered the veggie grill sandwich + was excited to have a vegan cheese option of either Daiya or Follow your Heart. It came with either a salad or fries, I went with the fries which were so incredibly good. The bun the sandwich was on was the softest I've ever had - it was delicious. The man who helped me was very helpful + friendly. If I lived in the area I'd eat here all the time + will definitely be back when traveling through. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We had soup, salad, and pizza for lunch. The vegan selections were great. The pizza was crisp. The garlic was tapas quality. Service was friendly and fast. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Right across Winchester from Edwards 15, this is an easy and very good little restaurant. Casual atmosphere near Trader Joes and a juice place (local). Not expensive, lots of choices. We were glad to find it.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Phenomenal, organic food served by people who care is the short version. The longer version is; I’ve gone here at least a dozen times and never had bad food or bad service.

Their burgers are stellar, the pizza is light and tasty and the salads are crisp, fresh and filled with flavor. Prices are right on target for he quality.

Been to Earth Bistro? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK