“You cannot go wrong so just go ”
Review of Earth Bistro

Earth Bistro
Ranked #79 of 485 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Phenomenal, organic food served by people who care is the short version. The longer version is; I’ve gone here at least a dozen times and never had bad food or bad service.

Their burgers are stellar, the pizza is light and tasty and the salads are crisp, fresh and filled with flavor. Prices are right on target for he quality.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Good selection of healthier entrees, but very small and uncomfortable sitting arrangement. A little higher priced as well which seems to be the case with anything considered 'healthier'.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 1 August 2017

i stopped by for lunch. It was not busy but must have been as every table had been in use. The menu was varied with great variety and flexibility for special diets. There was an extensive pizza menu, sandwiches and salads. There was also a large drinks menu. It is a plain restaurant but the food makes up for the decor. Every thing is freshly prepared. Service was very friendly.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 16 December 2016

Before I go all out I will say I have been there just once. I go to Trader Joes a lot and have seen the place across the parking lot. The signage is great and because I'm a health freak I was attracted to give it a try. I took my son and we had dinner. My son will not eat there again. Nope he is not spoiled but does have a good palate as do I and also a budget.
If you are looking for a deal, skip it. Very pricey. I would have paid $12 but $26? Way to much.
The portobello sandwich which actually I love those was over cooked and rubbery. The flavor was lacking and the bread seemed like 4 day old bread trying to chew through it.
The chicken pesto was cold, hard and tasteless as well.
As we walked out after force feeding ourselves I made a note to self... next time go to taco bell and spend $3 and enjoy the vibrant flavor of cheap but filling foods.
Maybe I'll try it again... maybe not.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 26 October 2015

I've eaten at Earth Bistro a few times over the years and it has gotten better. Salads are good. Pizzas are good. They have a nice selection of organic foods.
Staff is nice enough. Just make sure the guy with dark hair and mustache hears your full order and have him repeat it. A few times, when we didnt get our full order, he has said he didn't hear us order that. Kinda lame.
Overall good food.

Date of visit: October 2015

Been to Earth Bistro? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK